Celebration III Vader!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mannie The Dragon

Anyone else snag one of these??? I just got mine yesterday. And I gotta say, as cheap as the hasblow figures are, this guy rocks.:rock

Definitely a must own for anyone who considers themselves a collector.

I bought one of the first ones that showed up on Ebay. I thought $60 was bad after I bought it, but I've seen the recent auctions going for more than that. This is one case where buyer's remorse didn't last long.

Re: re

I just snagged two more from SWS.com myself. And I know exactly why Gaz.... :lol :yay :naughty

P.S. Thanks to both One of Nine and Gazmog for the heads up on that :rock

You just made my week!:bow

I was just looking at them on ebay and also the Target Exclusive as well. I'd like to get both of those and the regular to have my Vader collection :)

Man, thats a much sweeter price than ebay. It will allow me to ge the Target version if they dont have it on this site.

re

No probs, Mannie. :)

I bought one for my collection, and one to give to one of you fine fellows. :wave

I'm looking around right now hope they go enough so I can search for a couple other things before I buy. I'd much rather pay $20 bucks than three times that on ebay.

My order is in. Went ahead and also got the Vader Basic Hasbro figure while I was at it.

Ebay is already flooded with the things though.

One may be able to pick one up there as cheap or cheaper given a little bit of time.

JS :dunno

Yeah, they have a ton but they are all way way exspensive right now. Figure I'll go the safer route for sure and get it from the SWS. Now, I will have to get the Target Exclusive on Ebay though.

re

Bought the one figure worth getting. Now my sights are homing in on the code 3 poster.

You know me. Too late on this one again:bang :bang :bang :bang

I was holding out hoping they would have extra on the site and then I miss it while I'm at work. If anyone has picked up and extra and interested in selling let me know. Otherwise, eBay here I come.

Back