• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azurepred

It's so fluffy!!!
Reaction score
anyone have any details regarding this piece???i believe the photo was from comic con or wonderfest. any info would b appreciated.

blade.jpg

thx for the info Am! anyone with links on actual product??? this looks like a good piece

thx for the link...the resin blade in that forum is bad ass, i think i will try 2 find one of those instead. :naughty there arent nearly enough cool blade pieces as there should b, and im not talking bout the comic version sideshow!:emperor

what drake DVD?? u have any info on this resin piece or u like the koto better??

thats pretty sick, i think i have seen it before, but if SS made that, why the hell couldnt they get a blade piece?? they own the marvel license........but i think the resin piece captures blade perfectly IMO

oh.......yur talking bout the koto one, i was talkin bout the one with the sword in the ground, me thinks the muscular build of it looks more like snipes

yeah.........2 bad its not a production piece :monkey2, none on the bay either, thats goin 2 b a hard piece 2 find, but i will defn b on the hunt 4 one :whip

no......but if i find one or two, i'l let u know.......or we can just wait and c if the koto looks any good once they start shipping

Back