Kotobukiya ARTFX Clone Wars Series 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Buy three, get one free build-a-fig collection. :rock

But what are they made of? :confused: Polystone? Vinyl? Paper Maché? Anyone know?

imageload.jpg

most likely vinyl. starwarsshop.com has them up for preorder. here's the blurb on them.

A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import!

You've seen The Clone Wars film, and now the weekly series is upon us! A new TV series means a new statue series: the ARTFX (plus) Statue Series! ARTFX (plus) provides all of the quality and detailing that you expect from an ARTFX release!

Captain Rex is commander of the Torrent Company in the 501st Legion, and Anakin Skywalker's second-in-command. The battle-tested soldier is posed with his signature dual blaster pistols at the ready. Rex measures 6 1/3" tall.

Figures in the new ARTFX series include:

* Metal-plated bases -- magnets in the clones' feet mean that you can display them however you'd like!
* Each Clone Trooper comes with an alternate human head for display without his helmet.
* Each figure includes a bonus part that when assembled makes an exclusive ARTFX statue -- series two includes a Jet Pack Trooper!
* With only three characters in each themed series, it is one of the easiest build-a-figure programs to complete.
* The statues are a lower-priced collectable, yet still retain the renowned Kotobukiya craftsmanship.

Damn i really like those but willhave to give them a miss, no articulation. That green one is a real nice paint scheme with some nice battle damage.

These koto staues are usually plastic.

Too bad. :( Not a fan of plastic/vinyl at all. These do look very cool, though. Especially the Series 2 figures.

Thanks, people. :wave

Huh....I understand that they need to use the Phase I armor but something about him doesn't pop as much as the ROTS Gree. Looks....too plain.

I just love the clone troopers the phase 1 and phase 2 armour. Kotobukiya really do good figures i have there commander bly and the 501st ARTFX. And i must say they are great. There detailing and paint job is absolutely fantastic. These series 2 is a must have.
I am really running low on cash buying all this figurines.

They look freaking sweet!!!
But I have stopped collected statues for a long time already.
If only Medicom or SS would start making 1/6 figures of them

Preordered the whole bunch of them!
This will be my first Kotobikiya Statues....any tips i should take note of?

Back