Master Replicas Helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

wildriverrun1

I know that an old thread exists, but I want to make sure that anyone that wants one of these stunning helmets gets one.
The Red is still available at Masterreplicas.com
and I have seen the Blue available still at Entertainmentearth.com and toynk. I am not sure of any other retailers.

I think these will be hot, with only 750 available. So....order now or the force may not be with you.

Joanna

I've got the red one on order and am considering the blue one. These are gong to SOAR in value once the movie hits. 750 ES is very low, and I think that it will be next to impossible to get one this fall. They could easily hit the $1000+ range on Ebay.

Fly you fools!

tmp424dc295ba180_ShockTroop2li.gif
d_1656.jpg

JS :drool

re

Damn,they sure look good together! :drool Maybe I could arrange them like bookends. :idea :p

Re: re

Only 750 of each in the entire world! :\

Very Soon: Going...............going..............Gone!

To any who procrastinate: I have a bad feeling about this.

JS :wave

Rumor has it the allocation on the Blue Helm is gonna be tight, so any retailer still preorder best stop for fear of canceling orders....

re

These sell out, then they release the helmets of the Commanders.:bang :thud

I think the real question is which of you is going to shell out $900 for the MR Vader helmet?

Already ordered Vader!! Got to have it!!

But....if Vader is going for $1000.00 retail, you can imagine what these others are going to be going for soon.

I agree with Azog..... Retailers that still list these, may find themselves without. It is pretty late in the game. EE has messed with me multiple times by selling and then cancelling after they don't have the stock they thought. I haven't dealt with ToyNK, but I am worried about the same thing.

Joanna

Rumor has it the allocation on the Blue Helm is gonna be tight, so any retailer still preorder best stop for fear of canceling orders....

Your correct Azog. This is what MR is telling us.

Mike
:ted

I hate to say "I told you so, so".....everyone remember that MR Richards said it;) But really, "I told you so..."

Re: RE

Gazmog, that's a reeaal nasty thought......bet your right, cause I already think I would want it. Shrewd.

Now that the pics are out, and EVERYONE thinks the red looks better.....guess it'll go quick now too:)

All I see on the site is the white one.

Am I missing the red one, or would that mean that it is now sold out?

JS :dunno

re

Iv just found a dealer in the US that says he has one preorder left but has been allocated 12 (could mean 4 of each!?),says he's done a lot of business with MR, and i can have his blue one, and he can beg for one more, wants a $50 deposit, does anyone think i may not get one?! and is it the blue one that sold out fastest?!
too many good SW pieces coming out, MR, GG, Attakus, SSW i cant keep up, im oging to bed, my head huurts! :thwak
:p

re

Remember the clone trooper with the YELLOW helmet and visor standing behind Aayla Secura on Felucia in the trailer? Well...;) :doh :D

Back