Ghostbusters 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do they keep making sequels of great films 20 years later when the actors are too damn old to reprise the roles. i love GB 1 and 2 but i really aint interested in a third movie. sorry.

Check out the new game. Its pretty much GB3. ALL the cast is returning, and its written by Dan and Harold. So yeah.

What bull^^^^. Makes me wish I stood in line to play it.

the game may have just been pushed back. amazon had it scheduled for this october but now it says next june. hopefully it sees the light of day.

The game better come out.

BTW anyone see the hints that Master Replicas have been giving that they have the GB liscense?

Murry and Ackroyd aren't the hot commodities they used to be. And I'm sure they'll introduce or son or daughter to appeal to the new generation.

Personally I'm excited about this news.

I remember years ago they were supposedly drafting a GB: 3 which would incorporate the new Ghostbusters trainees including Chris Rock, Chris Farley & Conan O' Brien.

It was probably typical rumor-mill stuff but I always thought about how great it could've been seeing Chris Farley getting slimed.

https://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters-3/

That one's obviously over but I guess we can still hope that Jack Black isn't too busy if they ever get the project moving...

I'm game for a third film...age doesn't come into it...its about the chemistry and a good script would help...

I would be over the moon if thy did make a new film, my friend and i watched it over and over again when we were kids, loved the first one and accepted the second as an adopted child, still loved it the same, honest :D

Please do another!
And get Hot Toys to do the 1/6th figures!!

I'd go see it, still doubt it will happen... and even more doubtful it would be any good. But, stranger things have happened.

I would be over the moon if thy did make a new film, my friend and i watched it over and over again when we were kids, loved the first one and accepted the second as an adopted child, still loved it the same, honest :D

Please do another!
And get Hot Toys to do the 1/6th figures!!

Yeah, I watched the VHS so much in my first years that my parents had to by a new copy because it broke. I also slept with my Ghostbusters truck after getting it as a birthday gift. :eek:

Back