Heroes of the dc universe bust line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really excited that at last DCD are going to give us a DC Universe bust line. I'm not too bothered about Green Lantern because I'm not that big of a GL fan to be honest but here's a pic.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=704

The future possibilities for this line are far more interesting with Darkseid and Batman already planned. What other heroes and villians would you like to see made? Top of my list would be Luthor, Mongul, Bane, Braniac, Superman, Riddler and Scarecrow. I'd be mainly up for the Bats and Supes villains that we've not seen in mini bust form before. What would others like to see though?

That link took me to Smallville products. Anyway i'll have to get Batman and his villians for sure. Maybe pick and choose the rest.

I liked the women lines because they were specific artist interpretations. Like the women started with Adam Hughes they should do like an Alex Ross or Jim Lee bust series.

These seem to be just generic busts.

I think the lantern base looks pretty cool.

I doubt I'll be collecting this line, but I'll be interested in Batman and Superman.

I liked the women lines because they were specific artist interpretations. Like the women started with Adam Hughes they should do like an Alex Ross or Jim Lee bust series.

These seem to be just generic busts.

Yeah I wouldn't mind them doing a series of sub lines like Jim Lee's Hush would be amazing or Alex Ross Justice, or even better Tim Sale The Long Halloween mini busts.

Would depend on the size really. Thought the busts made for Superman Returns, Batman Begins the Dark Knight were too small to be effective display pieces. If they were more along the size of the Gentle Giant, Palisades busts I'd be more inclined to collect a few

Actually I didn't realise just how much smaller DCD's mini busts were compared to Gentle Giant's and some other brands. It was only when I saw The Dark Knight Batman bust in person for the first time that I realised the huge difference. Still I'll probably pick up at least a couple of these so I'll just pose them next to each other.

Would depend on the size really. Thought the busts made for Superman Returns, Batman Begins the Dark Knight were too small to be effective display pieces. If they were more along the size of the Gentle Giant, Palisades busts I'd be more inclined to collect a few

Well these are made to fit in with the Women lines, so I wouldn't want to see them up the size now. The only reason I might get them is that they are the same size was WDCU

Well these are made to fit in with the Women lines, so I wouldn't want to see them up the size now. The only reason I might get them is that they are the same size was WDCU

Weah...the Women of the DCU line was too small though :( I liked how the first WW bust turned out, but it felt like a paperweight. I ended up selling it.

Was a few years back when I got my first DC bust was the Superman Returns Clark to Superman bust (as I couldn't afford the Alex Ross Statue *lol*) as I'd already got the 2 Gentle Giant Terminator 3 and a Palisades Predator I (stupidly) assumed that was the standard for them. Was quite suprised when I saw how tiny it was. Especially when it was the same price as the aforementioned busts.

I admit it was my own fault for assuming. Just felt they're always more impressive on a larger scale. If you had a lot they'd make a kickass chess set though :lol:

10810_a_full.jpg

Yeah this one will be in my collection.

So bring on the Rogues and the Family :)

That will be the extent of it for me though.

Back