SS Vader Exclusive Auction Ended At $.....!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible....
Man, that almost makes me want to sell my pre-order off!
Damn....I wish I didn't want that statue like I do!

That's crazy! Again, people should wait til this figure is released. I say the secondary market prices won't be this high. Higher than retail? Maybe. But not THIS high.

This buyer's a nutter, he is! :whip

Thats insane but its Vader. Makes you wonder what say Grievous might do if he has a low ES or something like Han with only 250.

Prices might drop once it starts shipping, and this won't be out until after the movie is done. Nevertheless, it is a great vader. I guess I shouldn't forget the DVD version.

Prices on everything are going crazy right now due to the fact that RotS is just around the corner. It happened for AotC, and TPM. Prices will die down after the craze does. Then that high bidder will feel more than a bit foolish.

re

By the time it's released, it may be double that price. In which case, I'm selling. :D That's a lotta GG!!!!

Remind me....

Was the exclusive edition 2000 to SWS.com and 2000 to Sideshow, or 2000 total.

And what was the edition size of the regular version, 2000?

My memory is getting old.

Joanna

It does give one a comfortable feeling when you know you got this baby on order at SideShow (or StarWarsShop). At least now I know I didnt throw away my money.

Doesn't ebay still have that 30 day rule or something? I didn't think Vader was shipping so soon....

They do and it's not shipping until third quarter 2005. These guys are trying to cash in on this item now while SW movie collectibles are hot. :thwak

Re

I think the "Balrog" may be the Exclusive Han Solo, because of the small 250 edition size.

Back