Gorthaur The Cruel One's SS Collection (updated 11/20/04)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

menelvagor69

Here's a link to PhotoBucket where you can view most of my collection:

img78.photobucket.com/alb...enelvagor/

Edit: After 333 posts as Menelvagor69, I put on the Ring and vanished. I was consumed by Gorthaur the Cruel One's ultimate evil and now the Dark Lord is in control of my persona. Enjoy the pix!

Re: Menelvagor's Collection

That is a fantastic collection you have there!! :D
I especially like the bust of Prof. Tolkien, that is very cool! :)

Thanks Scriff!

Only downside is that I no longer live in a house, but a Museum!:rolleyes
Maybe I can charge admission to pay off my note?

Wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Collection is Awesome !!!!!
It makes me feel good to see other Extreme collectors so I can show my wife that I am not the only one... LOL LOL
Bill
:bow

Very cool collection and the site is awesome as well. I'm very impressed I have saved it to my faves list.

Great collection.Are you planning on painting the Tolkien bust?

Finrod,

I sent the Tolkien Bust back because 1) the arm holding his pipe was missing and 2) they didn't tell me it was a "kit". With my carpal tunnel in my wrist, painting or fine detail is impossible. BTW, had surgery 8-27-04 and now I have feeling again in my right hand. Might just have to order that kit again! BTW, "they" referred to above is "Monsters Direct" (always over priced, IMHO).

Thanks for looking at my collection!

Regards......

Super Cool

I am in awe at your collection and the money that went into it. You da man!

U might want to insure them entire lot, looks VERY FRAGILE if the earth or house shakes. :)

This was the first time I saw the Sauron Helm up close. This should be the UC helm, right?! I expected the spikes on top to be longer, looks short and a bit on the fat side. Where is the stand to the Helm? Was close to getting one but I am now considering harder. In your opinion, is it worth getting, considering the design and entire look up close? I have the UC shards which you have, simply the best!

Re: Super Cool

Splendid collection you have there !!! A true LOTR Fan !!! :bow :b ow:bow

Outstanding collection you have there, most impressive you even have a Tolkien Bust..:thud

WETAFAN,

Currently I'm looking into getting Insurance on these babies. I have State Farm Homeowners and they can't give me what I need without the hassle of yearly appraisals. I mean, who do I call to appraise my collection??? Could be a good future job opportunity if these continue to increase in value.

BTW, that is NOT the UC Helm of Sauron. It was custom made by an artist in British Columbia a couple of years ago. The UC is more authentic, but this one has a warm personality all of it's own so I don't plan to add the UC Helm at this time.

Thanks for your comments!!!

Also, Thanks as well to Glamdring Sword and Turin's Bane for your kind words!

Cheers

Re: Gorthaur The Cruel One's SS Collection (updated 11/20/0

Very sweet medallion display. Makes me wish I had started out from the beginning.

Re: Gorthaur The Cruel One's SS Collection

thanks for the kiudos lakeshouse and rook325!

I hope to update it all later this week.

:eye B SEE'n U :eye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gorthaur are you a member over at thelandofshadow.com? Or maybe it is a different Gorthaur.

Great collection!!!!!! I love the way you did the lighting for the Barad Dur...make it evil and creeeeepy.

Yeah, the night time look as I call it! They look real in that lighting....kind of reminds me of the teaser poster of The Two Towers.

Back