Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
transformers2bw0.jpg

This is awsome !! first day of filming for T2 lol!
I am really pumped for this movie.
Will be a long wait.

https://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid50686.aspx

Guys use this code to get in:
AllSpark62609

honestly, as much as i love the dinobots, and how much i would love to see them, i just can't see them doing it without it looking really cheesy.

but great news on Soundwave - i think that was a no-brainer - if they didn't have him in the movie, they would get even more backlash than they did on the first movie!

honestly, as much as i love the dinobots, and how much i would love to see them, i just can't see them doing it without it looking really cheesy.

but great news on Soundwave - i think that was a no-brainer - if they didn't have him in the movie, they would get even more backlash than they did on the first movie!
They could do it like Jurassic Park......

I don't see dinobots ever appearing in a live action TF, not the Bay series anyway, it seems like the approach is to keep the Transformers able to blend into society and all, dinosaurs really don't hide well.

If we got all that for the second movie, I will literally weep the entire time out of sheer happiness! :D

Soundwave is good enough for me! :rock

Been meaning to ask you, who are the 2 sexy dudes in your signature? The guy in the very middle, first row with the black shirt on, and the guy in the second row with the white shirt on, right above the first sexy guy? He's next to the guy with the reallllllly small head.

Soundwave is good enough for me! :rock

Been meaning to ask you, who are the 2 sexy dudes in your signature? The guy in the very middle, first row with the black shirt on, and the guy in the second row with the white shirt on, right above the first sexy guy? He's next to the guy with the reallllllly small head.
Crockett is the one in Black and Tubbs (literally) is the one in white. Two of the sexiest Mother^^^^ers alive! :rock :lol

The smelly kid is just some homeless bastard who snuck in to the party for the free pizza and booze. :D

Crockett is the one in Black and Tubbs (literally) is the one in white. Two of the sexiest Mother^^^^ers alive! :rock :lol

The smelly kid is just some homeless bastard who snuck in to the party for the free pizza and booze. :D

:lol :rock :rock :rock :rock

tu es no tubby :duh

yes, the smelly kid with the abnormally small head definitely snuck into the party... although not for the 2 drinks that he had :lol

Hope soundwave has something that sound like the cartoon voice effect.

Back