Fritz' Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Fritz

Ok here's a partial. My stuff's all over the place and in transition right now. Only two sections are set. I just got the Rivindell print and decided to put it beside the Barad-dur with the weapons plaques today. Here's how it turned out.

I just realized that after the big Sideshow Freak's crash of 2005, I need to upload some new pictures.

Collection_06.jpg

setup200505017xv.jpg

vanhelsing3hy.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some pictures I took just because I thought they looked cool...

armory14iq.jpg

armory29vk.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't visited this thread in a while. Might as well update with Buffy and friends...

b6yf.jpg

o5gs.jpg

buffy2dy.jpg

liam5wg.jpg

Last edited:
TOE said:
...for some reason, i imagined you had more.

I did and I do. I actually had a lot more than I do know but I haven't taken pictures of the current set up. At one point I had all the LotR busts and helms and close to all of the statues.

p10601446md.jpg

elvesif4.jpg

Last edited:
where did you get that shards of narsil at the base of the sauron statue? thats pretty cool.

nash said:
where did you get that shards of narsil at the base of the sauron statue? thats pretty cool.

Thanks. It's from the UC Mini-Shards and Elven Princess base. I just took the Shards from there and put it on Sauron's base. It's not the exact same scale but I think it looks kind of cool none the less.

Fritz said:
Thanks. It's from the UC Mini-Shards and Elven Princess base. I just took the Shards from there and put it on Sauron's base. It's not the exact same scale but I think it looks kind of cool none the less.

ah I thought so. thats a cool idea. very nice display!

Back