Mr. Freeze's Best Line from Batman & Robin?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the best Mr. Freeze line?

• Tonight's forecast......a freeze is coming!

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Let's kick some ice!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • A laundry service that delivers. Wow!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Take two of these, and call me in the morning!

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Hand over the diamond, Garden Gal, or I'll turn you into mulch!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • What killed the dinosaurs? The Ice Age!

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Ice to see you!

• I hate it when they talk during the movie!

• You're not sending ME to the COOLER!

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters
Well theres that. I mean....yeah.

"TIME TO SCREAM. "

"NOW YOU HAVE TO DIEEE! AAAAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

my favorite one isnt even on the poll.

"my name is freeze. learn it well- for it is the chilling sound of your doom!"

"If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest. It's time to feast!"

It's just sound like Arnold. I can picture Conan saying it.

"get to da ice-chappa!!!"
ice_chopper.gif

Last edited:
I voted for "You're not sending ME to the COOLER!" It has that "Back to da choppa" feel.

Take two of these and call me in the morning. I still find that line funny!

I have to make a confession. I love Batman and Robin. Yes is crap (and I think all the actors knew it too!) but like Batman Forever it is so OTT that anyone trying to take it remotely seriously is begging to be disappointed by it. I see Schumacher's films as an update of the 60s tv show. Yes they are whacky and they are tacky but so what? Batman has been presented many different ways and this is just one of them.

Having said that I am glad Nolan got his hands on the newer films.

Best movie ever, this and Forever are the best movies to watch with friends over.
Mine is "your not taking me to da coola!"

Since the "Chilling Sound of your doom" line didn't make the poll, I had to run with the Garden Gal line. It is Ah-nuld at his most marble-mouthed, and the line itself is terribly written. Akiva won his Oscar for his work on this right? Not A Beautiful Mind, but Batman and Robin. :rolleyes:

I tried to watch this with commentary, but the love that Joel Schumacher has for his own work was disturbing. He actually described a challenge for the movie was making it more "toy-etic.":banghead

Since the "Chilling Sound of your doom" line didn't make the poll, I had to run with the Garden Gal line. It is Ah-nuld at his most marble-mouthed, and the line itself is terribly written. Akiva won his Oscar for his work on this right? Not A Beautiful Mind, but Batman and Robin. :rolleyes:

I tried to watch this with commentary, but the love that Joel Schumacher has for his own work was disturbing. He actually described a challenge for the movie was making it more "toy-etic.":banghead

Thats funny, I thought the biggest challenge for the movie would be getting people to watch it...:duh

Though "Batman and Robin" and "Batman Forever" are two guilty pleasures. I mean, they are TERRIBLE movies, and Cloony and Kilmer were TERRIBLE Batmen....but the both movies are fun to watch.

Has anyone else here seen the De-Assified Fan Edit for B&R is amazing that to improve a movie involves taking away almost half it's run time.

Hey where's the "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHHEYYYEYEYHAHAHH" option? :confused:

Oh wrong movie, never mind, just assumed he did this in every movie.

Back