Halo 12" Spartan figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or picked up any of these 12" Spartan figures? As of right now the Blue Walmart Exclusive one is out, the Master Chief and TRU Brown Spartan will be out in Novemeber.

The thing looks pretty good, seems to have about the same articulation and such as the 5" McFarlane figures, but people have said that it "feels" like it has been built better.

I have yet to see these in the stores, but they have been finding them since last week, here are a quick couple of pics so far.

P1010083.jpg

P1010089.jpg

P1010093.jpg

-pictures from penutbuttrbandt over at spawnboards.

Haven't seen any of them, still wondering if Gentle Giant will ever release there's or the Star Trek Picard figure :tap :tap :tap

Are you sure that the blue one is out? Because I know it comes out this month but I wasnt sure if it was this early. But if it is I'm gonna check out all 4 of my Walmart's for one of these!

But yeah if anyone has picked one up let us know and give us some pics please!

Are you sure that the blue one is out? Because I know it comes out this month but I wasnt sure if it was this early. But if it is I'm gonna check out all 4 of my Walmart's for one of these!

But yeah if anyone has picked one up let us know and give us some pics please!

I guess some stores had released them earlier then they were supposed to. The going price on them is $24.99

Man Walmart is weird, they dont all release the Halo 3 stuff at the same time. I remember when series 1 came out my Walmart closest to my house had them but no other Walmart in town did. Now its the complete oppsite with 2 because the one next to my house doesnt have them but another Walmart does (but is all sold out of the good ones) and so does Toys R Us.

I guess some stores had released them earlier then they were supposed to. The going price on them is $24.99

25 bucks? Wow thats a good price. Their 12 inch sports figures that dont even move are twice that price iirc

If they are only $24.99 I think I'll pick them all up. But heres hoping that they at least release something different than the Mark VI in different colors!

If they are only $24.99 I think I'll pick them all up. But heres hoping that they at least release something different than the Mark VI in different colors!

alot of peopel think they are, cause the should pads and chest armor is removable on these figure. So its assumed that you can custom make your spartans...not sure about the helmets but I would assume you could yank those off as well. Once I get mine Ima gonna video it up for the tube :(

alot of peopel think they are, cause the should pads and chest armor is removable on these figure. So its assumed that you can custom make your spartans...not sure about the helmets but I would assume you could yank those off as well. Once I get mine Ima gonna video it up for the tube :(

I havent swapped out any of the armor on my 6" ones because I dont want them looking like colorful rainbow Spartans! :rotfl

mac3.jpg

they wont as long as you paint them, or buy spartans taht are the same color. I swapped out a few parts on my spartan odst to try and make my game character. missing the left shoulderpad, and I gotta repaint the strip to red.

mac3.jpg

they wont as long as you paint them, or buy spartans taht are the same color. I swapped out a few parts on my spartan odst to try and make my game character. missing the left shoulderpad, and I gotta repaint the strip to red.

I was planning on repainting them if I needed too. They are releasing the Hayabusa with series 3 but I'm waiting for some Security shoulderpads to actually have a finished E.V.A that I used online.

Wow! Only $25? I'm most certainly going to have to pick up at least the Master Chief. He'll go great in my 1/6th collection, even if it's not exactly 1/6th scale.

Back