My "Movie Room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Movie Room"

Hi !
What a fantastic room ! Congratulations !! Looks great ! By the way... is it "Warsteiner" beer on the table in picture 1 ?

Re: "Movie Room"

I am speechless... jealous... but happy for you... what a FANTASTIC room... :rollin

room?

Room? ROOM? Have you guys seen those wallpapers and those dvd covers? DAMN! How did you make those? And how did you get such high quality images?

re:

:rollin
Thanks guys. Most people don't understand it and few appreciate it. I know people on here would though.

Shadowfax, yes you are right on the beer. Good eye. ;)

B Electronic,

I collect the images throughout the year. Some are press/media images, some of them I scan, and some of them I just find on the net.

Re: movie room

very nice. jealousy is welling up in me. I HATE YOU

naw, just kidding. this is similar to what i have in mind for my place someday. but first i need tog et rid of a kid to free up a extra room in the house. lol

Re: movie room

DAMNIT Why did I get rid of my theatrical versions of the films!?!?!?!? AARRGGGHHH!!! Those are AWESOME covers!

Slimjim is a fool of a Took!

Stunning

Wow!

These are stunning covers!

I received the 2 disc DVD version of RotK yesterday and these covers make a wonderful completion.

grtz,

Peter
(lasher33)

Whoaw..that's awesome....hope to save up to buy a plasma-tv some day but it seems all of my money disappears to SS lately... ;-)
Congratulations, great setup....

Ericske

vibration

Some of them do, but its easily fixed. Either repose or stick em to the shelf. Plus the TV is on carpet so not much vibrations make it up to the top.

Re: easterling

:toast here to you man, the room is great . But alot of ppl could throw some money and time and kinda make it happen. Your love for this stuff shows thru tho.... What sets you out is those wallpapers and covers.... I mean damn...just damn

Ha-Zah my friend, you do indeed the rock the socks

Wow! That's the kind of room I want for all my stuff. Next house, I keep telling myself. Next house.

Question for you though. What is the Sentinel piece? Statue?
Toy? Where might I find such a thing? It looks very cool.

Back