FrodoEyes' collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FE.....nice...very nice!

What are the small figures in the last 2 pics? VERY cool!!

Cheers guys! Please note that the busts will eventually be in their very own display cabinet, and not with the statues.

Clay, those are the LOTR UK collectors models which we get every few weeks, and I've just got a new stand! Woo! And that Treebeard (which should have Merry and Pippin on him!) is the Applause version, and I recommend it to any Treebeard fan. If SSW don't do a statue, he's a nice substitute.

Yeah Jon, I was gonna ask you what those little figures were. I really like them, and I think it sucks that I can't subscribe!!! Looks like it's eBay trolling for me...

BTW, your very welcome! ;)

WOW

Some of those miniatures would make fantastic WETA statues. Very nice collection, thank for sharing.:wave

nice

Great collection there FE,
Im gonna be droppin in to get a few of those pieces soon, wheere do you live again!:poke :idea
Hoping you get the stone trolls to go with that bilbo soon though! good luck.
:p

Re: nice

Lol! Yeah slightly. Just gotta put my busts somewhere else ten I'll have more room for statues! Actually my wardrobe can go where that wooden display cabinet is, then I can fit 3 display cabinets on one side of the wall!

plus when I move out soon this room will become my statue room!

Anyone notice the Games Workshop Tom Bombadil and Golberry I painted? I love those!

Re: nice

:jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw :jaw

Nice Collections...
It does my heart good to see other people that are....
LOTR EXTREME COLLECTORS !!
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Back