My guitar collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moejoseph

Super Freak
Reaction score
Rory asked to see pics of my guitars...here they are...guess you can send pics of yours too

acoustic 6 string:
ee06_580x435.jpg

acoustic 12 string on halloween 04' -
moehalloween-017resized_580x435.jpg

epiphone les paul...which isn't as bad as some may think...for one, its much lighter than the actual gibson LP ...
IMG-4154_580x435.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

Paul Stanley PS 2000 Washburn - my pride and joy
kissingresized_580x435.jpg

and one more...

giveitatry_580x435.jpg

~ROCK ON~

You are wearing the wrong makeup son. You have more of Paul about you than Gene. :lecture

Nice guitar collection. You should get a 360 Rickenbacker. Those are the cadilacs of guitars IMO... or a nice epiphone hollow body. :drool:

ahhhh!!! yes yes...those sound great....if ONLY sideshow will cool off making such awesome pieces I could certainly devote more dollars in this department...

OH MAN!! Finally a thread I can love. :rock

I like heavy Les Pauls though- means they are mean ass tone machines. The light ones, or as they say weight relieved (chambered bodies) sound very thin to me which is a sound I don't really equate with a Les Paul styled guitar.

I don't have too many pictures of my guitars online but here are a few that are in my photobucket account.

The Dave.

307ef350.jpg

ac0a3b46.jpg

2ec578dd.jpg

Vampira.

b00cc388.jpg

2624750f.jpg

:rock

damn, is there someone online I can still order a vampira???

I felt the same way when I first saw her but sadly the answer is no. I did find one place in Australia that had her but they were looking for around $1500. I searched all over but in the end I had to find one on ebay. They are pretty rare though. I believe only 300 were produced so it's a limited edition. Comes in a very cool Coffin Case.

Man I shoudn't have erased the pictures of the guitar I once had. Yeah its gone but I would've liked to share the pics. It was an Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 string egyptian smoke in color. The amp I had was a Mesa Boogie F50 combo amp, dude that thing was loud. I loved the way the neck felt man it was real smooth. Im telling you if you get a chance try an ernie ball music man, their awesome guitars....

I felt the same way when I first saw her but sadly the answer is no. I did find one place in Australia that had her but they were looking for around $1500. I searched all over but in the end I had to find one on ebay. They are pretty rare though. I believe only 300 were produced so it's a limited edition. Comes in a very cool Coffin Case.

I can't wait to dance on you and your guitar's coffin case when you die.:lol:lol:lol

Man I shoudn't have erased the pictures of the guitar I once had. Yeah its gone but I would've liked to share the pics. It was an Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci 6 string egyptian smoke in color. The amp I had was a Mesa Boogie F50 combo amp, dude that thing was loud. I loved the way the neck felt man it was real smooth. Im telling you if you get a chance try an ernie ball music man, their awesome guitars....

I really would like an Ernie Ball Sting Ray bass. I have played those and they feel and sound great as well.

Back