JLCMSU's Collection Updated 8/06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

The link is at the bottom of this page. I hope you all like what I have so far which is only three statues. Its still in progress because for a few reasons hope you all like it.

Re: JLCMSU's Collection

I have updated my site (link below) with pics of my Theoden Helm, Gimli Helm and Frodo statue.

Very visually appealing site!:jaw

Love the WETA Collectors Logo w/RWOS:rock

Regards...Mike V

Thank You. I try to do the best I can with the little web page knowledge I have and my digital camera.

I have added my Legolas Statue pics today.

If anyone wants the Weta Collection Logo I will share it as it given to me I would like to pass it on to other Weta Collectors.

Sam and Bill pics added to the site. More pics coming as more stuff comes in.

Orcs of Moria Medallion pic added and Ringwraith bust pics added as well.

Very cool JLC the pics look much than the days when you only had one pic of GTG and Aragorn :lol

The sam and bill ones in particular though are squashed down in a strange way, you might want to double check the dimensions on your image tags

Thanks Chucks I am getting better with time. I think. :)

Yeah, I was noticing that too last night after I made some changes I will go in tonight or tomorrow and get those fixed.

Boromir, Helm's Deep, and Smeagol Bust pics have been added.

Banners will be added tomorrow.

But.......

....where's your Morgul Lord ????:lol

sorry.....couldn't resist after your near-panic on the boards last week...... (hope I didn't open a wound)
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

I'm truly looking forward to your update with him in all his glory! :wave

Re: But.......

He's on his way and will be on the site Sat as soon as I can get him unboxed and ready to shine.

Nice one :) Yeah, I had a semi-mental breakdown didn't I? :)

Well, the Morgul Lord Pics and Theoden Statue pics have been added for your view pleasure.

Very nice site Josh, just been drooling, all over your Cave Troll.:p :evil

Back