Wii Apology

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I must say kind sir or maam that I owe thee an apology. I dissed you for being weak in graphics and light on games. I also complained of your childesh nature. Let me say now that I am sorry. I don't know how I missed it. I guess I didn't get the memo. I have spent the entire vacation weekend getting to know you. I am actually a big fan now. I have played Mario Galaxies, and Mario Kart, as well as Zack and Wiki. Each one is a masterpiece of gaming. I still have an unopened copy of Metroid and Zelda to play. Although I will save them for another day. So thanks for being a non stressful truly magical machine! Sorry for being a turd and not realizing what you were all about. I promise never to doubt you again. :duff :lol

Welcome to a brighter world of fun gaming... I've had a Wii now for awhile and its a great system. Not the greatest catalog, but the games that are great (as noted in your list) are tops :rock

Welcome to a brighter world of fun gaming... I've had a Wii now for awhile and its a great system. Not the greatest catalog, but the games that are great (as noted in your list) are tops :rock

What's funny is I stood in line for my first one for 12 hours. I never really played it. So I gave it to my wife. I seen that they were making Mega Man 9 and wanted to be able to play it. So I couldn't exactly take my wifes back because she has a ton of games coming out that she wants to play. So I just bought another one. I honestly played the two Mario games all weekend. Whenever I had the chance. :lol

What's funny is I stood in line for my first one for 12 hours. I never really played it. So I gave it to my wife. I seen that they were making Mega Man 9 and wanted to be able to play it. So I couldn't exactly take my wifes back because she has a ton of games coming out that she wants to play. So I just bought another one. I honestly played the two Mario games all weekend. Whenever I had the chance. :lol

So does that mean you're not gonna suck as bad at Mario Kart next time we play :whip

Don't forget about all the great Gamecube games as well. The first Metroid Prime is one of my all time favorite games. And if you can find the Zelda collectors edition with 4 different games, it's a great buy.

So does that mean you're not gonna suck as bad at Mario Kart next time we play :whip

Don't forget about all the great Gamecube games as well. The first Metroid Prime is one of my all time favorite games. And if you can find the Zelda collectors edition with 4 different games, it's a great buy.

Whatever ******. Take your motorcycle away and you were beatable. I noticed after you got pwnd you switched back. :lol

Whatever ******. Take your motorcycle away and you were beatable. I noticed after you got pwnd you switched back. :lol

OK :rotfl Pwnd??? You mean that one race we tied?

Care to put your money where your mouth is tonight ^^^^^? :cool:

See what happens when you Pre-Judge?

Hang your head in shame...And remember the Wii still loves you.

i can't remember where I put my Wii...I'm sure it's around here somewhere. the few good games it has are stellar though.

I am assuming though that you were using and unlockable of some sorts correct?

I only used the standard Kart or bike when we raced. Nothing special.

The ass kicking I gave you was on pure talent :D

I tried to get into Zelda: Twilight Princess, but I just got bored stiff with trying to free a dozen monkeys. I come very close to buying Super Smash Brothers and Mario Galaxy every time I see them, but keep thinking that I don't want to spend $50.00 to be bored again. Does anyone else have these feelings about Zelda?

I tried to get into Zelda: Twilight Princess, but I just got bored stiff with trying to free a dozen monkeys. I come very close to buying Super Smash Brothers and Mario Galaxy every time I see them, but keep thinking that I don't want to spend $50.00 to be bored again. Does anyone else have these feelings about Zelda?

Not me. One of my all time favorite games.

zelda is one of my favorite series of all time but yes i felt bored with twilight princess. 3/4 of the way finished and just can't finish it...it almost feels like work when I think about picking it up to finish it.

Can't say I ever got bored playing Zelda. Wow. I cannot even imagine it. Same goes for Galaxy and Smash Bros.

i guess if you're only playing one player, Smash Bros. could get old... Lately one player is all I've been able to do on Smash Bros. 'cause everybody's too afraid to step to these skillz. :lol

Back