Nerd Alert! IJ in costume as The Comedian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Costuming with pals Jason (Rorschach) and Ruby (Silk Spectre) at Dragon*Con this past weekend:

2811103270_070dff04b8_o.jpg

MANY more pics coming soon. We did several shoots, including one with a great Nite Owl II (comic version).

um.. I never understood the whole need to dress up like comic book/movie characters (especially as an Adult) but I have to say: All 3 of those costumes look nice and have a high level of quality to them imo. Plus the chick looks good, so that aspect kinda balances out the nerdiness of the situation. lol.

Thanks, guys.

Here's one with Nite Owl and a larger group shot. I'll post pics from the actual outdoor photo shoot when I get them:

l_052f6e439fce555af28859fd777fe3fd.jpg

l_86ca452856fde75c7b4641b0382c6144.jpg

l_73106f3a698ae0f6bf603ea7fc04c613.jpg

Last edited:
I like everyone....but not Nite Owl.....It just doesnt work for me. Never liked his costume anyway....

Love your costume though, pretty badass. Should get a wig to puff out your hair, add the scar using some Rigid Collodien....oh and the little grey hairs on his head.

But those are minor nit picks.

Silk is hot. The one in with you. Ror is great aswell...all though way to freaking tall :lol

Cool Irish.....The Night owl dude is the coolest dude ever !!! :rock

Awesome stuff. :rock
Are you getting dressed up for Halloween IJ? I love it how you guys celebrate it across the pond, its slowly becoming unheard of here.
x :peace

I knew it would not take long for a joke about nightowl:lol
Cosplay is becoming more popular with adults you get standard superhero and movie character costumes for grown-ups in alot of shops now
I would not do it though in case a picture got on the freaks board:lol

Last edited:
l_86ca452856fde75c7b4641b0382c6144.jpg

very cool :rock I like you costume Irish.:cool:
It's great that people can dress up like this and enjoy themselves.
Night Owl is good, but he needs to cut down on the mice. :D
girl on the right is hot!

I knew Nite Owl was supposed to be out of shape... but come on! At least he didn't go as Dr. Manhattan.

Also IJ, in the first pic, you look a little like Danny McBride, the dude from Pineapple Express, Heartbreak Kid and Tropic Thunder. I guess it's the hair and mustache.

I soooo wanted to make fun of you Irish, but I have to admit that that is a pretty sweet costume!! Damn fine job! Did you shot any pregnant chicks? Or force yourself on anyone?

Silk Spectre is hot!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, the Owl is looking a bit heavy, but he was old and out of shape in the comic, so it works. And even if he wasnt thats a pretty hard costume to pull off, it even looks foolish on the comic.

1332764657_5b6f9f4738.jpg

I guess all those pouches are filled with like, Twinkies, Cupcakes and other assorted snacks and goodies. :confused:
Still, his costume looks great. Same for you and your group IJ, great costumes and by far the hottest Silk Spectre of the bunch.

1332764657_5b6f9f4738.jpg

I guess all those pouches are filled with like, Twinkies, Cupcakes and other assorted snacks and goodies. :confused:
Still, his costume looks great. Same for you and your group IJ, great costumes and by far the hottest Silk Spectre of the bunch.

Mwah ha ha ha haa!! Not laughing at the guy, but check out the look the guy behind the counter is giving him. :rotfl

Back