PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break - Season 4

Season 4 starts tonight, so I thought I'd create this thread for fans of the series, like me, to express their opinions.

Vader AL
09-01-2008, 05:52 PM
:rock I'm in...I've been on the ride since the beginning.

Bannister
09-01-2008, 07:28 PM
"You eat some bad Mexican?":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Vader AL
09-01-2008, 07:31 PM
"You eat some bad Mexican?":rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

that line was an instant classic. :rotfl:lol

Darklord Dave
09-01-2008, 07:34 PM
I just saw on the previews that Dr. Sarah's back! I like that they aren't in prison this season - it's amazing that this show has held me for 3 seasons because I've always hated the prison setting.

Natrix
09-01-2008, 08:58 PM
Season One was good but it lost me during season 2. For a far fetched show/concept to begin with, it was getting way to out there for me. I watched it tonight and I see that hasn't changed.

TOE
09-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Sarah will also die this season according to the director at comic con

automaton
09-02-2008, 12:58 AM
tonight's episode seemed to be written by children.

Darklord Dave
09-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Sarah will also die this season according to the director at comic con

It could be a recurring theme - she dies every other episode.

I think it might be interesting to have a season long caper type of thing, although the macguffin here is pretty far-fetched.

lcummins
09-02-2008, 10:56 AM
...I think it might be interesting to have a season long caper type of thing, although the macguffin here is pretty far-fetched.

I was thinking the same thing; that's what this show is really about... Michael's ability to come up with amazing plans and to "think on his feet". It really is just a "caper" plot show, but I love that kind of stuff.

quadcent
09-02-2008, 11:00 AM
liked it, seen worse (bionic :medicwomen). can't wait for terminator and heroes

JABBATHERIDGE
09-04-2008, 05:38 AM
I'm loving Prison Break at the moment. It's priemered in the UK but on Sky which I can't afford, so it looks like I'll be waiting for the season box set which will probably come out next year. I have to agree the show has been very inventive and given what many believed was a rather tying concept, it's amazing it's been as gripping as it has for as long as it has. That said I hope Fox has enough sense to end the show before it goes on for too long and becomes pathetic. I think this season will be good, but not sure what they could do for a fifth or sixth season.

Nuka Cola Kidd
09-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Why did his nose bleed at the end?

Bannister
09-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Why did his nose bleed at the end?

He is probably going to have a brain tumor or something. That would be my guess.

Nuka Cola Kidd
09-04-2008, 01:43 PM
He is probably going to have a brain tumor or something. That would be my guess.

Thats what im thinking, but i dont see how you could kill the most popular/ main character tho

ragacin
09-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I like it, but I was a little iffy on the first episode. I want to see how it plays out. I am calling this season "The Dirty 1/2 Dozen" :lol:rotfl

MooMooEgg
09-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Thats what im thinking, but i dont see how you could kill the most popular/ main character tho

probably because this is (hopefully) the last season. I really love the show, but it has really gone past the line of suspension of disbelief... The writers should be able to come to some sort of series conclusion at the end of this season.

tomandshell
09-05-2008, 08:42 PM
I had never watched an episode before, but picked up Season One on Blu-ray this summer and my wife and I subsequently got through all of the first three seasons by the time the new one started. I think at this point, they are just taking short cuts when it comes to plausibility...

Guess what? The prison burned down! So here we are!
...but it's fun to see everybody together, even if the writers are getting lazy.

I thought it was interesting that Gretchen's story and Sarah's mini-flashbacks didn't quite match up. Looks like there's more to what happened than we have been told...

Buttmunch
09-05-2008, 08:58 PM

I've always thought Michael would die by the end of the series. It would be quite meaningful. In the end, he would be willing to sacrifice his own life to save his brothers. I think that would be a very touching message.

The ONLY character that they CAN'T kill off is Lincoln because otherwise this entire series would have been pointless.

Darklord Dave
09-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Maybe his nose bled because he just had enough dermal laser surgery to kill 5 men?

DarkDaysinVegas
09-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Prison Break is a damn good show. I own all 3 seasons. Here's to Season 4. :duff :rock

Buttmunch
09-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Prison Break is a damn good show. I own all 3 seasons. Here's to Season 4. :duff :rock

I would have never guessed! :lol

But I think I'm going to agree with the others. Season 4 is off to a shaky start. I mean Sonya has a massive riot all of a sudden and our main three characters that got left behind last season were just able to escape? I mean why have left them in there at the end of last season just to amount to nothing? :duh

barbelith
09-05-2008, 11:20 PM
I mean why have left them in there at the end of last season just to amount to nothing?

I don't think there was a guarantee the show would be brought back after the season was cut short last year, which means they had to come up with a way to get the characters into position for the new storyline as quickly as possible.

This episode seemed a lot dumber than usual (and I love this show). Hopefully not a sign of things to come. I like the A-Team vibe though. Things have long passed the point of believability so they either need to ramp up Scofield as a brilliant Holmes/MacGuyver character or just end the series for good in May.

DarkDaysinVegas
09-05-2008, 11:27 PM
Why don't we just watch and give it a chance? :rolleyes:

Buttmunch
09-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Why don't we just watch and give it a chance? :rolleyes:

Oh I am, but I'm just saying they seem to have gotten lazy already. Lasering off Michael's tattoos just so he won't have to put on the decals again is yet another example of their laziness. He only had them visable in ONE shot in ONE episode in Season 3. I think they were just too tired of constantly trying to cover them up.

DarkDaysinVegas
09-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Hell. He should of gotten those effers "inked" on his body for real. Hell thats what he's known for mostly.

Not to mention they are totally bad ass! It kinda be like wearing a permanent "Affliction" shirt. :lol

barbelith
09-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Oh I am, but I'm just saying they seem to have gotten lazy already. Lasering off Michael's tattoos just so he won't have to put on the decals again is yet another example of their laziness. He only had them visable in ONE shot in ONE episode in Season 3. I think they were just too tired of constantly trying to cover them up.

I wouldn't have minded that if the "in story" explanation made a lick of sense. Why bother removing the tattoos to avoid arousing suspicion if all the characters have to wear ankle bracelets that will never survive a pat down?

And if they have to wear ankle bracelets, why on Earth let Scofield and Burrows out on bail?! They're the two biggest flight risks in the country!

Where has Sarah been this whole time if she knew Michael was in Sona?

Why doesn't Lincoln seem worried that his kid is running around Panama without protection after he's already been kidnapped by the Company once before?

Why is the bald man talking all the time now?

How did the new Company agent know where Sarah lives? How did he know Whistler was in the alley?

I love this show, but it's like it went from "enjoyably stretching credulity" to "written by monkeys."

TOE
09-07-2008, 12:36 AM
This is the only show on tv that I watch.

Darklord Dave
09-07-2008, 12:46 AM
There's a cool "popcorn" element to this show. But I have to admit, Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell are pretty horrible actors. In S1, when the show was plot driven, it was easier to handle. Now that the show has some pretty credibility stretching material, their inability to make bad material look good is showing a lot.

Take T-Bag ( Robert Knepper ) The guy is given some pretty ridiculous lines and situations but he always makes the character menacing and interesting and funny. Even with bad material, he makes the character stand out and keeps it interesting.

If the show followed T Bag and made him the main character, I think I'd watch this show every week.

GG

I completely agree about Knepper, but I don't think Purcell or Miller are that bad.

And the show isn't any more farfetched than "24" or even "The Shield". All of these shows have extreme situations - as long as you can suspend your disbelief they're all entertaining.

barbelith
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
If the show followed T Bag and made him the main character, I think I'd watch this show every week.

He's the best thing about the show. I would have preferred him to stay in season one psycho mode but I can understand why they've had to smooth around the edges over time.

Kuzeh
09-07-2008, 02:37 PM
I stopped watching after that lame ending in season 2...
Fox ruined everything...to me the series ended with Sarah, Michael and Linc scaping with the money and everybody else died or busted...
Everything was solved, but Fox wanted the series to keep going, and Season 3 doesn't make any sense, at least the first 5 episodes I saw...then I gave up...
and now they aren't even in Prison...WTH?? :mad:

lcummins
09-10-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, they are stretching the credibility quite a bit this year... and the continuity is lacking as well. At the data center scene, Michael's plan seemed to depend on the fact that the receptionist's pass would be laying in easy reach and not be being worn. If that wasn't enough, Michael and the whizkid had to go through at least two doors using the pass and Michael knew exactly where to go (the kid even questioned him about it), yet when Linc came charging in to the rescue, he knew where to go as well and didn't need a pass to get through the same doors! Granted, the doors may have been "unlocked" because of the fire alarm, but still, how did he find them that quick? I still like the show, but they do seem to be "cutting corners" in the writing and plot department this year...

barbelith
09-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Yeah, they are stretching the credibility quite a bit this year... and the continuity is lacking as well. At the data center scene, Michael's plan seemed to depend on the fact that the receptionist's pass would be laying in easy reach and not be being worn. If that wasn't enough, Michael and the whizkid had to go through at least two doors using the pass and Michael knew exactly where to go (the kid even questioned him about it), yet when Linc came charging in to the rescue, he knew where to go as well and didn't need a pass to get through the same doors! Granted, the doors may have been "unlocked" because of the fire alarm, but still, how did he find them that quick? I still like the show, but they do seem to be "cutting corners" in the writing and plot department this year...

Yeah. It actually has a lot of potential - repositioning the cons as a sort of A-Team running covert jobs in exchange for their freedom, with the focus being on Michael's genius (something they made a big deal about in the first season flashbacks but now seems to have vanished). But they're bungling it with terrible plotting and some of the worst scriptwriting on TV. It's embarrassing how far the show has fallen.

Bannister
09-10-2008, 04:08 PM

I don't care if it wasn't plausible. That ^^^^ with the axe was the best part of the episode.:lol:lol:lol

Gruson
09-10-2008, 04:10 PM
I still like it but seasons 1 and 2 were MUCH better.

Worth watching still IMO.

Darklord Dave
09-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I certainly wouldn't call it the worst writing on TV. I sat through all of 24 S.6. :monkey4

However it does seem that Michael is getting lucky rather than smart in the first 2 episodes.

lcummins
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM
...However it does seem that Michael is getting lucky rather than smart in the first 2 episodes.

Exactly! I want the genius Michael back with the brilliant plans!

barbelith
09-11-2008, 09:00 AM
But currently Jodi Lyn O'Keefe and Michael "I Ended My Acting Career Trying To Be The White Guy Who Wishes He Was Black" Rappaport are pretty horrible.

And then just when you think it can't get any worse, they throw in that hacker guy.

TOE
09-11-2008, 09:56 AM
Exactly! I want the genius Michael back with the brilliant plans!

In the situation they are in right now, his intellect is not applicable. He is an engineer which is why the Prison was a great place to test his knowledge. They are not trap in a building at the moment so I think Mahone is the knowlegable character.

barbelith
09-11-2008, 10:01 AM
In the situation they are in right now, his intellect is not applicable. He is an engineer which is why the Prison was a great place to test his knowledge. They are not trap in a building at the moment so I think Mahone is the knowlegable character.

I like the way Mahone has been guiding them from the side. But it was established way back in the first season that Michael is a genius able to quickly see patterns and work out solutions with lateral thinking. The prison break only partly hinged on him being an engineer - remember the original plan falls apart and he still has to think on his feet. But he's clearly supposed to be a genius and we're told this when Sarah visits his old psychologist or case worker or whoever and is told point blank that Michael has a gift.

Darklord Dave
09-11-2008, 05:35 PM
I do agree that casting Rappaport is a WTF for this show. Jodi Lynn has been okay I think.

TOE
09-11-2008, 11:36 PM
I believe his gift is to see things most people do not, which is capable to visualize what is behind the walls.
Also, remember that in order to scape the prison cell, he needed help by cheating which is his tattoos. I think he is smart but I don't think he is a fast thinker, he takes time to come up with a plan.

Bannister
09-11-2008, 11:47 PM
I believe his gift is to see things most people do not, which is capable to visualize what is behind the walls.
Also, remember that in order to scape the prison cell, he needed help by cheating which is his tattoos. I think he is smart but I don't think he is a fast thinker, he takes time to come up with a plan.

They flat out stated he was a genius in Season 1.

barbelith
09-12-2008, 10:34 AM

His gift is to take all the little disconnected pieces and immediately see the big picture. He had the tattoos because he couldn't memorize the entire prison, but looking at the details allowed him to come up with crazy strategies on almost a moment's notice. This is a guy who busted out of prison even after his original plan fell apart. They pretty much say flat out in the first season he's a genius with this power - Sarah is told this by a shrink or someone when she's investigating his past.

Giant Chicken
09-12-2008, 12:18 PM
I stopped watching after that lame ending in season 2...
Fox ruined everything...to me the series ended with Sarah, Michael and Linc scaping with the money and everybody else died or busted...
Everything was solved, but Fox wanted the series to keep going, and Season 3 doesn't make any sense, at least the first 5 episodes I saw...then I gave up...
and now they aren't even in Prison...WTH?? :mad:

Me too! I was annoyed when Michael went back to jail. I gave season 3 a chance but after the first couple episodes I just coudn't stand it anymore.

Fox is one of the reasons I decided not to wath Fringe. Everytime I get into a show with them it gets cancelled or the story gets thrown down the drain. At the end of season six of 24 I said I was done... but since the break has been so long I might actually give it a chance this year. But I just read that production shut down because the scripts for the last 6 episodes were crap... time will tell.

Nuka Cola Kidd
10-07-2008, 09:45 AM
You want me to bang your wife?? haha classic!

TOE
10-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Awesome episode last night.

"Take one for the team."

Giant Chicken
01-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Prison Break has been cancelled!

Just announced by Fox that the show will return on April 17th to air the remaining episodes...

PB Cancelled (http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=51904)

I had heard awhile back that the cast had finished filming the season but was then called back to do 2 additional episodes... hopefully there will be a proper conclusion. But with FOX being the studio I Would not hold my breath.

Fritz
01-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I thought this was a popular show. I guess I was wrong? Did the ratings ^^^^ or is this just Fox being Fox?

Giant Chicken
01-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Umm... It might be Fox being Fox.

but I think they are running out of storyline.

I would have liked to see it play out like this...

Season One: Prison Break
Season Two: The Man Hunt
Season Three: Mohone and Mike working together to clear names.

I felt that this show took a giant wrong turn when they went to panama.

Saya
01-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Ditto! It just lost my interest. Turned into poo!

IronFingaz
01-13-2009, 03:13 PM
That ^^^^s. But again, what more could they do? Ithink this season is great and i hope they end it proper.

carbo-fation
01-13-2009, 06:01 PM
Finally. This show should have stopped after the first season.

SweeneyTodd
01-14-2009, 02:44 AM
I was actually lucky enough to be an
extra in Season 3 and it was the best
job I've ever had. I appeared in four
episodes and was working pretty
steady until the Writer's Strike took
effect and put the show on hiatus.
I'm sad to hear it's ending, but to be
honest I didn't like the direction the
show took with Season 4. The writers
changed way too much and almost
made the characters act out of
character to justify the storylines.
It stinks because I really loved the
show. :(

Here's a photo of me as a prisoner
in Sona. I'm the one with the beard
behind the bald guy in the center. ;)

JustinLuck
01-14-2009, 04:08 AM
Wow, this is quite shocking! Yeah, the story has been far fetched from the beginning, but it is still an enjoyable ride, including Season 4.

Saya
01-14-2009, 04:23 PM
I even kinda liked it when they were in that crappy foriegn prison.but now it's just stupid. In real life they would have gotten their deal in writing, had documents to back up their release. something.. You can't have show like this and expect the watchers to be idiots. It's fiction..yes, but their has to be some realizum to it or people just start losing interest. The way they were double crossed was lame, and how it was done was the last straw for me. I was just fed up with the lack of factual based story line and credibility of the show. Had they taken the time to write out a good script I might still be interested....:(

Darklord Dave
01-14-2009, 06:10 PM
I never expected this show to last 6 episodes - so that they've done 4 seasons and 3 of them were pretty decent is a pretty good accomplishment. I've enjoyed Season 4 too, but it has been kind of a train wreck of credibility.

Michael has kind of become MacGyver meets Jack Bauer - he can accomplish anything.

Giant Chicken
01-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Fox pulled the typical "Fox Cancellation" move and the remaining 6 episodes will air of FRIDAY NIGHTS!

DinoLast
01-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Well, I loved Season 1 and enjoyed Season 2. It jumped the Shark in season 3when Sarah was killed off (only to come back from the dead in season 4. Basicaly triple salcoing over the shark again). But the whole of season three was in most parts very boring and lacking in suspense. Glad to see it put down. When I watch season 2 again, I will turn off the DVD before the Asian guy turns up at the end.

Kuzeh
01-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I think it jumped the shark with that stupid season 2 finale,
you could tell that the writers had the story solved, only to be
forced to do a Season 3...
I loved S1 and S2 though...

lcummins
05-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Did no one else watch the series finale of Prison Break?

Very unexpected and sad ending. Nice to know they were willing to do something like this, but I just didn't see it coming. I think the show wrapped up nicely in most respects... at least we got on ending, which most TV shows never get.

shadow_jedi
05-16-2009, 01:33 AM
I think it jumped the shark with that stupid season 2 finale,
you could tell that the writers had the story solved, only to be
forced to do a Season 3...
I loved S1 and S2 though...

season s1 & s2 were the best
it tends to just go on and on when you think it is over their is a twist and a new season

Kuzeh
05-16-2009, 09:00 AM
Did no one else watch the series finale of Prison Break?

Yeah I saw it in my mind in Season 2, the brothers and Sarah escaping with the money...
:lol

Nah, I missed it... too bad, I really liked Linc, Michael, Maone and T-Bag, great characters....

Giant Chicken
05-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah I saw it in my mind in Season 2, the brothers and Sarah escaping with the money...
:lol

TOTALLY AGREE!!! Stoped watching about 6 episodes into season 3... thought it was crap.

I read about the finale and I know what happened to all characters except Linc. Can someone please tell me how his story ended?? Remember to use spoiler tags :)

Thanks in advance!

Nuka Cola Kidd
05-17-2009, 08:43 AM
Finale was great! Although i semi-disagree with the last scene. Loved all 4 seasons. Can't wait for the straight to dvd, dvd that tells the story from after they signed the papers to the last scene

Vader AL
05-17-2009, 09:03 AM
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/05/prison-break-bo.html

WARNING: Stop reading if you have not watched the series finale of Prison Break. I mean it. Everyone else, onward and downward...

I know. Since Prison Break concluded its four-year run tonight by sending its chiseled protagonist to the big slammer in the sky, you're grieving. You want answers. You want justice. You want someone to pay.

Would you settle for answers?

'Cause that's all I've got. But at least there are a lot of 'em, straight from executive producer Matt Olmstead. Read 'em and... oh, I see. You're already weeping. Well, read 'em, anyway. Maybe it'll help.

Why'd you have to kill him?!
MATT OLMSTEAD: It started as a discussion with Wentwoth [Miller] around Season 2. He brought up a good point: His character's hands are as dirty as anyone's. If you look at the initial act that he committed -- robbing a bank to get into prison to break his brother out -- there were ramifications to that; a lot of people got hurt. Not by them, but when they rattled the cage of the company that was after them, the body count started to pile out. And Michael was aware of this. And we've addressed his guilt throughout the show. But at a certain point, it felt nobler to have the character die so that others could live. It just felt a little weird for us to have Michael and Sara holding hands on the beach walking away -- though that would be gratifying in the moment. Knowing that there was pretty much a scorched path behind them in terms of what happened, [having him die] balanced the books for us. He also paid the ultimate sacrifice and, in doing so, everyone else close to him was able to live, including his child.

Michael-Sara fans will argue that they deserved a happy ending after watching these two go to hell and back for four seasons. What would you say to them?
OLMSTEAD: For me, it is a happy ending. Look at the very first episode of the season when Michael realizes Sara's alive. They have a chance to run away, and they both elect not to because, as two people of conscience, they can't live with what they both now have experienced. And at the end of the finale, when they're on the beach and talking about the baby that's coming, that's a huge victory in that they both stood their ground and, with the help of other people, brought down the ultimate antagonist. So they have their moment.

Can we assume that we'll learn more about the ultimate sacrifice Michael made in the two-hour direct-to-DVD prequel movie [due July 28]?
OLMSTEAD: Yes, it dramatizes what happened to Michael. The nose bleed that reared its ugly head at the end of [tonight's finale] was a factor in his ultimate demise in that he knew that he probably didn't have that long to live, but it wasn't the sole factor. It informed certain decisions that lead to his demise.

The two-hour movie picks up right after the finale, right?
OLMSTEAD: Yeah, it takes place fairly soon after they're exonerated.

What's the premise?
OLMSTEAD: Sara is on the hook for [killing] Michael's mother and she gets locked up while pregnant. The tables are turned… once a doctor in prison now imprisoned, and Michael's on the outside. The majority of the cast is back. It's Michael, Lincoln, Sara, Sucre, T-Bag, Mahone... all the heavy-hitters.

Seeing Paul Adelstein back as Kellerman was a nice surprise. How'd that come about?
OLMSTEAD: We reached out to Paul and pitched him the idea of what his character would be doing, and he liked it very much. And then I told him that we would be jumping ahead four years to show where all the characters are, and I asked him where he would want [Kellerman] to be; he was included in the [creative process]. We traded a lot of e-mails and the ideas ran the gamut. We ultimately arrived at what it was, which is he rose to a position of power, but that the widow of his [former] partner that he killed revisits him. In the scene I wrote, she spits on his shoes. [On the day of shooting], I got a call from the director, Kevin Hooks, and he said, "Paul's here, and he [thinks] she would spit in his face." And I said, "Have at it." So she spit in his face. And then he's in the limo afterward and you can see that private moment where [he realizes] he can never outrun his past. That's one of my favorite sequences in the flash-forward. He played the self-loathing and regret beautifully.

Did you encounter any problems getting ABC to loan him to you since he's now on Private Practice?
OLMSTEAD: Everybody was very accommodating, and I think it all stems from a universal goodwill towards Paul as a person. He's a really good guy and people wanted to do him a favor. And we were able to get all his scenes done in one day.

Was there anyone you wanted to get back for the finale and couldn't?
OLMSTEAD: The only person we couldn't get was Marshall Allman, who played Lincoln's son. We would have loved to have gotten him.

Looking back on the four seasons, anything you would have done differently?
OLMSTEAD: I don't have a whole lot of regrets. [Another journalist] wrote that we left it all out on the field by the end of the series, and I feel the same way. Every story was exhausted. Every creative juice wrung out. It was a completely worthwhile experience, and I know the other writers [agree]. It was a difficult show to pull off, and we did it.

SwedishHeat
05-17-2009, 07:07 PM
Ending was WAAAAAY deus ex machina.

The first 2 seasons were cool, season 3 was getting a bit farfetched, but season 4 was just silly. It seems like every supporting character faked his or her death at least once. It just got ridiculous.

Buttmunch
05-17-2009, 10:26 PM
I just got around to finishing this. I always felt that the show would end with Michael dying. It seemed fitting to me that he would be willing to save his brother's life by giving up his own. So the fact he probably died of the brain tumor thing was somewhat disapointing. But since there is that movie coming out, maybe he didn't die from that?

I was really glad they didn't kill of T-bag. T-bag was my favorite character by the end of the series. Strange, since I wanted him to die since the first episodes of season 1. Talk about character evolution. He was definately a survivor though. Very creepy, and played perfectly. I just thought it was funny they put him back in Fox River. I could almost see a T-bag mini-series of him trying to break out again

I just loved T-bag line about "erectorially challenged" :lol

JustinLuck
05-22-2009, 01:14 AM
Anyone love T-bag this much?

http://maffikus.deviantart.com/art/prison-break-t-bag-complete-118537626

paulaura
05-22-2009, 03:41 AM
Just seen the finale yesterday.:cool:

I was quite surprised how it ended, but thought it was quite good.

Ive enjoyed it all apart from season 3, which just didnt seem to fit in with the rest of the seasons.

DinoLast
05-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Anyone love T-bag this much?
http://th07.deviantart.com/fs45/300W/i/2009/098/2/8/prison_break_t_bag_complete_by_maffikus.jpg

No matter how much you like the show, why would he want a picture of a guy who plays a convicted Pedo?
It's just Wrong

Darklord Dave
05-23-2009, 03:08 PM
I didn't know there was a direct to DVD prequel/sequel coming (july28).

I was surprised they could sustain a series called "Prison Break" past the breaking out of prison - but they did create some great characters that went through some incredible arcs. Mahone became one of my favorite characters - we've not seen such a redemptive arc for a villain since Spike on Buffy/Angel.

The ending was a bit surprising, but made a kind of sense.

Fritz
05-25-2009, 09:53 PM
Didn't Michael's mom have the same tumor? How did she survive so long?

I miss Gretchen.

Darklord Dave
05-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Didn't Michael's mom have the same tumor? How did she survive so long?

I miss Gretchen.

She had the same operation that fixed him. Guess it didn't take with Michael.

Buttmunch
05-25-2009, 10:52 PM
She had the same operation that fixed him. Guess it didn't take with Michael.

I suspect this dvd movie will answer that question. Maybe it wasn't the tumor that killed him afterall? Maybe he died saving someone (again)? I suppose how Michael died is really the only question that is left unanswered although the logical answer is the tumor.