Prison Break - Season 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Season 4 starts tonight, so I thought I'd create this thread for fans of the series, like me, to express their opinions.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I like that they aren't in prison this season - it's amazing that this show has held me for 3 seasons because I've always hated the prison setting.

Season One was good but it lost me during season 2. For a far fetched show/concept to begin with, it was getting way to out there for me. I watched it tonight and I see that hasn't changed.

Sarah will also die this season according to the director at comic con

Sarah will also die this season according to the director at comic con

It could be a recurring theme - she dies every other episode.

I think it might be interesting to have a season long caper type of thing, although the macguffin here is pretty far-fetched.

...I think it might be interesting to have a season long caper type of thing, although the macguffin here is pretty far-fetched.

I was thinking the same thing; that's what this show is really about... Michael's ability to come up with amazing plans and to "think on his feet". It really is just a "caper" plot show, but I love that kind of stuff.

I'm loving Prison Break at the moment. It's priemered in the UK but on Sky which I can't afford, so it looks like I'll be waiting for the season box set which will probably come out next year. I have to agree the show has been very inventive and given what many believed was a rather tying concept, it's amazing it's been as gripping as it has for as long as it has. That said I hope Fox has enough sense to end the show before it goes on for too long and becomes pathetic. I think this season will be good, but not sure what they could do for a fifth or sixth season.

I like it, but I was a little iffy on the first episode. I want to see how it plays out. I am calling this season "The Dirty 1/2 Dozen" :lol:rotfl

Thats what im thinking, but i dont see how you could kill the most popular/ main character tho

probably because this is (hopefully) the last season. I really love the show, but it has really gone past the line of suspension of disbelief... The writers should be able to come to some sort of series conclusion at the end of this season.

I had never watched an episode before, but picked up Season One on Blu-ray this summer and my wife and I subsequently got through all of the first three seasons by the time the new one started. I think at this point, they are just taking short cuts when it comes to plausibility...

Spoiler Spoiler:

...but it's fun to see everybody together, even if the writers are getting lazy.

I thought it was interesting that Gretchen's story and Sarah's mini-flashbacks didn't quite match up. Looks like there's more to what happened than we have been told...

Thats what im thinking, but i dont see how you could kill the most popular/ main character tho

I've always thought Michael would die by the end of the series. It would be quite meaningful. In the end, he would be willing to sacrifice his own life to save his brothers. I think that would be a very touching message.

The ONLY character that they CAN'T kill off is Lincoln because otherwise this entire series would have been pointless.

Back