Contest Winner Announced and Brand New Contest. Yipee !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mrichards2002

Hi Everyone,

The Winner of the C-3P0 Bust Contest Giveaway is;

Mannix

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

Congratulations !!!!

Thanks to Everyone Who Entered. There Were 34 Total Entries to this contest.

But, to everyone who did not win, don't be sad.

Get right back into the action... :google :google :google

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone,

Let's Continue the ROTS party with another A&R contest.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

The Winner of this contest will win a brand new Hasbro Star Wars Unleashed Wave 13 / ROTS Set of 3. Set Includes 1 Anakin Skywalker, 1 Obi Wan Kenobi and 1 General Grievous.

us.jpg

I have put together a simple contest. The rules are below. If a forum moderator can make this a sticky topic, it would be appreciated. Otherwise, hopefully members can bump it from time to time so everyone can see it and I can get as many entries as possible. The winner will be posted the day after the contest ends at the bottom of this post. So here goes, let the fun begin for Board Members.

This contest is for a free Hasbro Star Wars Unleashed Wave 13 / ROTS Set of 3. Straight from a Factory Sealed Case.

In an email titled Unleashed Contest Entry. Send your name, address, email and Sideshow Collectors board name in an email to me at [email protected]. An example is listed below

Message Subject: Unleashed Contest Entry

Michael Richards (Your Name)
8701 5th Avenue (Your Address)
Brooklyn, NY 11209 (USA) (Your Address Continued/Country)
[email protected] (Your email address)
mrichards2002 (Your Sideshow Collectors Board Name)

I will be taking entries until Wednesday, May 18th at Midnight. On Thursday, May 19th, I will print out all of the emails (entry forms) and throw them in a hat. I will then pick from the hat and if the name which comes up is yours, you're the winner. It does not matter if you live in the US or anywhere else. We are paying for shipping.

Now the Fine Print:

You must be a registered Sideshow Collectors board member to participate. If you're not, I suggest you become one and join the fun with all of us. I will verify all board member names. If you're not a member, you will not be entered.

You can enter only once per house hold. Dealers are ineligible for this contest. This contest is for board members only.

The contest winner will be posted on this topic during the day on May 19th. The winner will also be emailed directly from me.

Best of luck to everyone.

Mike
:ted

Win a Free C-3P0 Gentle Giant Bust. Thanks Guys !!

Once again, Mike, I am blown away by your generosity and support for this place and its members. :bow :clap :wave

I'm in! :banana

Re: Win a Free C-3P0 Gentle Giant Bust. Thanks Guys !!

You haven't seen anything yet my friend.

:ted :ted :ted :ted

:drool :drool :eek :eek :thud :thud :thud

My 2 Passions. Besides my wife. LOL.

LOTR and SW.

Always been. But, now with EP3 coming out, everyone has the buzz. I've had it for 28 years now since I first saw EP4 in the movies when I was 9.

We will do a nice Unleashed Contest Next.

I will mix it up. I want to pump up the board members.

Thanks Mike. I'm in. This new forum is absolutely great!!! My post count has skyrocketed since it opened.

Consider us pumped. :banana

I'm a huge SW fan myself. Mike, you and I are the same age because I was 9 when I saw Ep IV in the theaters. Needless to say, it changed my childhood. Here we are 28 years later still spending tons of money on it. :google

Yeah, like you, the Star Wars fever has plagued me since my childhood, ever since I went to see ESB at the age of 6. Never looked back.

I'm up for being pumped. :rock

Aww Gaz, your a baby. LOL.

Yeah, the difference between men and boys are the price of their toys.

It should be the difference between men and boys is about $25,000.00. LOL.

Mike
:ted

Yeah guys, consider me pumped for Ep. III also. I remember dressing up as an Ewok for Halloween in a costume that my mom made for me way back in '83 at the age of 4. I had every single Kenner figure made back then. I just read LOTR for the first time about 5 years ago, so I'm definitely a SW fan first and foremost.

Collecting fever caught me within the last few months at the age of 25, and I now want museum pieces that are not toys by any stretch of the imagination (I wish the prices were the same though :lol ). The stuff coming out this year in all the lines (SW, LOTR, Kong, Terminator, Predator, Alien, etc.,etc.) is absolutely unreal! My girlfriend hates you guys for making me buy such cool stuff all of the time. I just try to take her out for a romantic dinner everytime I get something new. It works every time. :lol

Wait until you get married.

You can't Sneak an AT AT past your wife.

That AT AT cost me a week of aggrevation.

Good lord Mike! She would have a heart attack if she found out the price of an AT-AT. I can hear it now, you paid $1000?!!! For that?!!!!

Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana :ted :cando :join :lvader

Thanks for the oportunity ! LOTR and SW all the way. Check your mail box later... :dance

Thanks for this great contest! :banana :banana
This forum is awesome! no excuseme, the members of this forum are awesome!! :bow

Very, very cool of you to do this, kudos.

Best of luck all. :)

Sev.

Back