New Clone Wars Trailer!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...that looks AWESOME!!!

Seriously, it looks like action upon action...

Which is great...and Y-Wings...:drool:drool:drool

Is it still Christopher Lee doing Dooku's voice?

It is Lee and I like the Grievous storyline. I hope that some of the Jedi we saw in I & II (but were noticeably absent in III) will buy it in this animated series.

This'll be a fun watch.

Now that ^^^^ looks good. Better than that garbage they made us pay money for.

MORE GRIEVOUS :rock :rock :rock

I definitely like the look of Grievous in this animated version (more Nosferatu) and I hope we see him closer to his slicing and dicing Jedi from the cartoon rather than the wheezing run away Grievous that was shown in III.

I think the trailer looks better than the theatrical release. I can't wait. I know what the kids and I will be doing on Friday nights.

Looks great and a Mon Calamari jedi is cool.

Yoda teaching the clone troopers is something i never thought of before, making more indivdual maybe.

Hope this gets to the UK soon.

I think the trailer looks better than the theatrical release. I can't wait. I know what the kids and I will be doing on Friday nights.

It actually did. Should be interesting to see if the series itself becomes the redeeming factor in the film and in a year from now people's perceptions of The Clone Wars film changes completely.

Looks great and a Mon Calamari jedi is cool.

He does and Plo Koon speaks! That was unexpected although Ahsoka sounded just as annoying as before.

Yoda teaching the clone troopers is something i never thought of before, making more indivdual maybe.

I love the individuality of the Clones that they are doing, one of the great things of the film making them more human. Yoda teaching them should be an interesting arc. The only thing is I'm worried more about undoing what was already done in ROTS even further. I saw Obi-Wan fighting Grevious and even though it was never said you got the impression they never met until ROTS but he definitely cannot fight Anakin.

Even though its a kid's series, films like TDK have shown how you can be creepy and violent without blood and I hope that this series really shows why we didn't see certain Jedi around and ties up a couple of loose ends in Epic fashion and they don't shy away from it because its a kid's series.

Grievous finally looks like he might be a great character. I've said it before, but he was useless in ROTS because of his injury from the first CW series.

I haven't had a chance to see the movie yet, but Ahsoka's lines in this trailer look like she truly is annoying.

Looks great... I really think this will be a fun series. And gotta love a Mon Calamari Jedi :rock

The oxymoron that comes to mind for me is...entertainingly stupid.

"Roger, roger!"
"Roger, roger!"
"Roger, roger!"
"Roger, roger!"
"Roger, roger!"
"Roger, roger!"

Now that ^^^^ looks good. Better than that garbage they made us pay money for.

MORE GRIEVOUS :rock :rock :rock

I hope so. If it is pretty much just like the movie I won't give it much attention. The movie was just passable IMO. It was neither good nor bad. I really want the live action stuff already. :tap

:banghead It seems like LFL has done it or let it be done again. I swear I saw Obi-Wan dueling Grievous in there, and it looks strongly possible Anakin will be encountering him as well. ROTS really sets like they never came face to face with him until then, especially the way Grievous taunts Obi-Wan like Kenobi has no idea what he's up against and in for. This series could set aside so many precedents, I don't get how LFL can be so sloppy with that.

Back