Got Some Of My Kotobukiya SW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jlcmsu

Well, today brought three new items into my little room. I got my Darth Maul, Mace/Yoda, and Boba Fett Koto figures. I have to say I'm very pleased with them and the quality of the pieces. The detailing on them is really good for not being like the SSW pieces which was a little bit of a suprise to me. The capturing of the characters in general was very well done and the overall way the figures are done is also really good. I would suggest these to anyone who wants some very nice SW figures in their collection. Needless to say I can't wait to get my Vader 1 and Vader 2 since these 4 guys are so awesome.

Here is a pic

I have the Fett it is great! Hmm, the Maul has always looked good to me, I just haven't been that enthralled with the character. :dunno Josh, you have the ICONIC Yoda and Mace! :lol

Thanks Matt!!!:toast

I wish Maul had been used more to give more background and more use but this piece is simply awesome. I would get it and your right the Fett figure is just plain cool also. Well, Yoda is thats for sure not so much with Mace though he is cool. Oh and you can mail that check to me anytime :p ;)

always avoided these but after seeing your pics Josh, they look v cool........how tall are they?

They look very nice Josh! Congrats. Don't show me any more though. It's getting tuffer and tuffer to keep mself away from the SW stuff. :lol

Josh, you are killing me!!! I can't get anymore stuff. They look really nice though.

You can separate the the Yoda base from Mace's right?

Yes you can. Its a 2:1 piece.

Josh, you are killing me!!! I can't get anymore stuff. They look really nice though.

:lol Sorry K :p They are really nice way better than I thought and they looked nice in the pics I saw. I would get a couple of you can afford it.

how tall are they?

Yeah, 1/7th. Basically the same exact height as the SSW pieces. As a matter of fact its hard to even tell the difference.

I really like the pose on Maul. But I'll hold out for the SSC version. Hopefully the pose will be as good (although more space intensive at 1/4 scale).

The pose on Maul is sweet. I want a SS version also hopefully he won't come out till I can afford him though :clap

does anyone know which characters ss plans on releasing after GG??? i would love to get my hands on a darth maul especially if they ever come out with a qui gonn.
im trying to liquidate some of my other props so i can purchase a darth vader but the 500 and up price tag is really hurting me.

hairless- get on the wait list for Darth - it's worked for others!

As for the next ones due - we know Obi-wan from Ep. 4 and Leia (probably from Ep. 4). They were concentrating on the OT, but Grievous has opened the gates - no telling what's coming after that!

how do i get on the wait list??? i just went to the site and didnt see anything about being able to get on a wait list. im not really interested in getting the exclusive edition i just want a regular darth.

heres a picture of the luke stormtrooper and the darth vader. sorry about the size but i dont know how to resize pictures.com
PICT0498.jpg

PICT0491.jpg

Man, thats awesome. I'm really looking forward to adding that Vader to my little SW collection.

i would say to wait for the new one to come out the pose on the existing vader is pretty common and the new one looks much better.

i really havent decided on getting the vader #2 just yet. i would love to get it but i dont have room left (other toys are coming in the mail) and the ball and chain is getting mad at me for using up the closet space in the spare bedrooms as it is. :poke

Back