Top Movie Warriors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLostArk

Freaked Out
Reaction score
"A warrior is a person habitually engaged in warfare." Here is my top 3...

aragorn_fight_s.jpg

300-1.jpg

braveheart.jpg

"A warrior is a person habitually engaged in warfare." Here is my top 3...

aragorn_fight_s.jpg

300-1.jpg

braveheart.jpg

I can agree with 300 (as the Spartans were prodominantly soliders in that representation), as for Aragorn...he was reluctantly the warrior, only raising the blade to protect himself and his allies. As for old Mel...not a bad choice...but just doesnt feel right.

From your quote, you are looking at warriors that fight out of Habbit...not those pushed to the point where warfare is the ONLY option;

My three in this catagory are (sadly no images);

1) Conan - Either from book or film incarnation. A man bred for the fight (in the stories) or A man trained how to fight for survival...and the sheer love of blood (the film)

2) The Uruk-Hai - From either Book or Films. Bred for blood, its that simple.

3) Darth Maul - Star Wars Episode 1 - Raised and trained for the sole reason of battle. Who needs depth when you look like a demon and have a double bladed lightsaber? :maul

One thing you'll notice...none of my selection are "heroes"...even Conan at best is considered an Anti-Hero...he does what he does not for some greater good, but to survive and fill his own pocket.

Its hard to find a true "Habitual Warrior" that is a Hero, there are a couple...but most are reluctant warriors only fighting to protect themselves and they're friends/families. Wallace and Aragorn are prime examples...Reluctant Warriors, where as King Leo there...is a mix of born and raised warrior vs the reluctant warrior - fighting to protect his "world" from the persians.

Anyways, thats just my opinion,

if you dont like it...talk to the wookiee :chew

Bob Barns is a beast.

hells yes.

"You all take a good look at this lump of ^^^^. Remember what it looks like. You ^^^^ up in a firefight... and I goddamn guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, ^^^^^^^s, you keep your ^^^^ wired tight at all times! And that goes for you, ^^^^-for-brains. You don't sleep on no ^^^^in' ambush! And the next sum'^^^^^ I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I'm personally gonna take an interest in seein' him suffer. I ^^^^ you not. Doc, tag him and bag him!"

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/quotes

Obi-wan.

I know he is supposed to be the peaceful Jedi and all, but the guy made Darth Maul a hell of a lot shorter, was a general in the Clone Wars, fried Grievous, and crippled Anakin. That's a hefty resume.

Back