1/6 Nicholson Joker ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can still get one of these anywhere.
I know its a long shot but if you ever see one or know of anyone willing to sell one I would appreciate you letting me know.

I'm talking about the figure on the left minus Les's amazing head sculpt.
Cocoboloboy , I hope you don't mind me usuing your photo , its the only one of the figure I could find !. :eek:

img5463fa8.jpg

Haven't seen any up for awhile... eBay may unfortunately be your best bet at this point. The figure (V1 or V2) is decent out of the box, but if you can add an FML Joker head you are in serious business.

you don't happen to know the name of the company who produced these do you ?.
Thanks for the help man , its appreciated. :rock

Thats the first I've seen those. I love the clothes when he was in the art museum. That hat is wicked!

The magazine or cover in the glass frame brings back some fond memories. I do believe that was the cover/loading screen for the HollyWood Collection Batman game for the Commodore C64.

Unfortunately there is no name on the packaging... I'm guessing out of fear of lawsuits no one wanted to attach their name to it. Usually listed as a custom Nicholson Joker.

There is always the possibility of a V3... V1 and V2 seemed to be pretty popular.

Thats the first I've seen those. I love the clothes when he was in the art museum. That hat is wicked!

The magazine or cover in the glass frame brings back some fond memories. I do believe that was the cover/loading screen for the HollyWood Collection Batman game for the Commodore C64.

That is the movie comic book adaptation, I always wanted a Commodore.

These figures look awesome.

The figure is known as the Century Joker. Guess the company is called Century. Small private outfit out of Hong Kong. But they sold to ABC Express and even Toys2, where I got mine. The Jokers (v1 and v2) were offered a few months apart about 6 months ago. They were limited to small runs of each: 100. I think the price was around $160.

V2 is what you want: improved headsculpt and the whole outfit including hat and trenchcoat. It takes some futzing to get it all to look right. The body needs to be replaced immediately. And a Les Walker headsculpt is a must ( both on Coco's pic above).

I would imagine its almost impossible to find them now, if WB didn't already shut them down. You may come across one on ebay. Maybe. You could also contact ABC express or Toys2 to see if they could find one in HK for you. But with only a couple hundred made, it's gonna be a tough hunt.

Anyway, hope the leads help.

Last edited:
keep checking eBay, before you know one will pop up :)

Both versions are pretty decent (especially the clothes), but the head is rather dissapointing. (also don't expect too much of the body, but it is good for posing him on your shelf)

And also very happy with the replacement head Xenoviper made for me.

Good luck with the hunt.

Thanks :), getting nothing for century joker on ebay either. I have been typing in different ways of describing the figure with no long. It would appear this is going to be a challenge. I will be changing the head hopefully to Les's if he does another run and the body as you said would need changing. I wonder if anyone would be willing to make these joker clothes similar to how Les got his Heath clothes made ?.
I may have to ask Les for a little more info.

keep checking eBay, before you know one will pop up :)

Both versions are pretty decent (especially the clothes), but the head is rather dissapointing. (also don't expect too much of the body, but it is good for posing him on your shelf)

And also very happy with the replacement head Xenoviper made for me.

Good luck with the hunt.

I hope one does man !. Thanks ! :rock

This guy is selling ti but with another heath joker figure for a pretty crazy price !.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-ULTIMATE-CUSTOM-1-6-JOKER-SET-JACK-HEATH_W0QQitemZ230285733257QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item230285733257&_trkparms=72%3A1089%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

I might ask if he would be willing to sell it separate. Which version is which ?. I'm not actually sure ?. Is the one with eh coat shut version 2 or one

That's the v2 Nicholson -- that's the one to get. Has everything you'd want for a Jack Joker.

Thats the V2, the one you want. But that POS Ledger is atrocious... looks like the DCD (worth about $100) with an absolutely horrendous customized head.

well if they are I apologize for being a ^^^^... but its not so nice and the auction is full of questionable statements.

Back