The Extended DVD That We Have All Been Waiting For!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giant Chicken

Super Freak
Reaction score
WATERWORLD!!!

With and additional 41min. that has never been seen. Coming to DVD on Nov. 4th.

I can't believe nobody has posted this headline news. I know you all have been waiting for this extended cut.

https://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/waterworld.html

seriously though: this movie is one of my guilty pleasures. I will not buy this film but I might want to rent it.

41 more minutes that haven't been seen... like the other 136 minutes should have been seen?

41 more minutes that haven't been seen... like the other 136 minutes should have been seen?

:horror

The movie's a modern masterpiece and I'm excited to hear about this release. Not sure if 41 extra minutes will actually help the movie, though I'll definitely be getting it.

If this finally spawns a sequel I think I'll go through with that ear-gill surgery after all....:naughty

WATERWORLD!!!

With and additional 41min. that has never been seen. Coming to DVD on Nov. 4th.

I can't believe nobody has posted this headline news. I know you all have been waiting for this extended cut.

https://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/waterworld.html

seriously though: this movie is one of my guilty pleasures. I will not buy this film but I might want to rent it.

I'll be getting that puppy! Hope they have a collector's edition of it with some kind of bonus! :)

I'll be honest I have seen most of it and while its a stupid as hell plot and some very bad acting its got some fun moments... its not the worst movie I have ever seen.

Damn, as bad as the movie was... can you imagine how terrible the new scenes would have to be to not have made the original cut :lol

I havent eatin in like...oh....ferever!

NOT fer sale...whadda ye mean not fer sale? not fer sale not fer SALE.

I think it's a big and really dumb guilty pleasure. I've always liked it.

The extended cut has been broadcast on TV, I've seen bits and pieces of it on both the Sci-Fi channel and USA. Most of the new scenes are on the Valdez, after the girl has been kidnapped. Also there's a bit more at the end on the Island, and Jack Black is in it a bit more.

Last edited:
This movie was unfairly bashed by the critics when it came out, its like mad max on water, not a bad thing if you ask me.

This cut of the movie should be interesting.

I think it's a big and really dumb guilty pleasure. I've always liked it.

I hate to admit it but it's a guilty pleasure of mine also. :eek:

It's not a great film by any means but like the Mummy films it's just fun to watch.

A lot of the backlash from the movie came from it's reported budget which passed over 100 million which at the time made it the most expensive film ever made.

I've only seen the movie in bits and pieces on cable, and from what I saw, I liked it. I may get teh DVD.

Back