Joker GOONS - who's who? Ha-Ha!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, Buttmunch just helped me thru this, so I figured I'd pass the info along to others...and maybe start the topic about getting the Joker's 5 goons.

Here's a comp I did of the 5 masks:

JokerGoonscucomp.jpg

Who do you like best?

Now with Bozo coming, who would you BUY?

I like the 'Bozo' mask best so am happy that is the one Joker wore

'Happy' kinda looks like Conan O'Brien to me :D

Last edited:
But you cant display him as a goon, because you KNEW, or KNOW it was him. So...I dunno. People want to use it as a Joker goon...but the fact he is The Joker kinda makes it hmm...not work.

Id buy all of them if they put them in some sort of package together. Im not sure how id display them tho, if I have them all then put the BR Joker next to them he would look like a goon too. I guess the solution is have him pulling his mask off like in some of the pics weve seen?

I guess the solution is have him pulling his mask off like in some of the pics weve seen?

That's exactly how I'd do it -- Joker pulling off mask, or holding it by his side, his team of faceless goons standing behind him. :rocks

Also, it would look kind cool to just have empty masks litter the floor at Joker's feet -- victims of his murderous intent.

Anyway, if you want Joker's "clown" gang, this is it.

Wasn't there more masked goons at the party too? I know the Grumpy mask made it there.

War-Gar said:
If anyone has any screengrabs or pics of the Joker's goons, please post 'em.

Here you go..

Happy (Side View)
happy2ja5.png

Happy & Dopey
happydopeyds5.png

Dopey 2 (Slight Side View)
dopey2kd9.png

Happy 2
happyik7.png

Happy 3 (Side View)
happy3lf4.png

Chuckles
chuckleszh6.png

Chuckles 2 (Side View)
chuckles2cx6.png

Grumpy
grumpyjr2.png

Grumpy 2 (Side View)
grumpy2cj5.png

Bus Driver
busdriverpt5.png

The Bus Driver is the only one with no close up or barely any clear shots of his mask. Hope these help.

That's exactly how I'd do it -- Joker pulling off mask, or holding it by his side, his team of faceless goons standing behind him. :rocks

Also, it would look kind cool to just have empty masks litter the floor at Joker's feet -- victims of his murderous intent.

Anyway, if you want Joker's "clown" gang, this is it.

Wasn't there more masked goons at the party too? I know the Grumpy mask made it there.

Masks surrounding him is a good idea, but I always kinda thought the best diorama would be the burning money scene.

There were more goons at the party but i dont think there were any new masks. Im almost positive one was wearing some sort of cloth on his face with a clown like face painted on and thats the only new mask I saw

Weird question but how do we know the goons names? I dont remember them saying their names in the movie

Weird question but how do we know the goons names? I dont remember them saying their names in the movie

The novel of the movie names them - I'm currently reading it.

Devil 666, nice screen caps- thank you!

FYI, the Joker reused the mask sculpts multiple times. At least one Goon later in the film DOES have the Bozo mask, but it was painted differently.

On a side note, there's an interesting aspect to that bank robbing scene: it's subtle (not sure if Chris Nolan did it intentionally or not) but all the robbers (including the Joker!) have really dark, muted colors for their outfits. Grays and Blacks. But Grumpy (who seems to be the leader since he knows most about the plan, and does most of the talking) has a similar outfit to what the Joker wears later in the film, Purple trenchcoat, purple pants. I know when I saw the film with my Wife I heard a couple people whisper that Grumpy was actually the Joker. I personally knew they were wrong because the first pics I saw of Heath in his Make-Up showed him wearing that outfit (grey suit with a buttoned up shirt, no tie) so I already knew who the Joker was. Plus the scene with him standing on the street makes it obvious. Still, some people were fooled. So maybe that was intentional. iunno.

Bus driver? What bus driver?

*crash*

On a side note, there's an interesting aspect to that bank robbing scene: it's subtle (not sure if Chris Nolan did it intentionally or not) but all the robbers (including the Joker!) have really dark, muted colors for their outfits. Grays and Blacks. But Grumpy (who seems to be the leader since he knows most about the plan, and does most of the talking) has a similar outfit to what the Joker wears later in the film, Purple trenchcoat, purple pants. I know when I saw the film with my Wife I heard a couple people whisper that Grumpy was actually the Joker. I personally knew they were wrong because the first pics I saw of Heath in his Make-Up showed him wearing that outfit (grey suit with a buttoned up shirt, no tie) so I already knew who the Joker was. Plus the scene with him standing on the street makes it obvious. Still, some people were fooled. So maybe that was intentional. iunno.

*crash*

Are we talking about the same guy? Grumpy wore blue. :confused:

Back