The Dark American Psycho Knight....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMFAO

Bruce dont make me your only hope for normal life

youre ^^^^ing ugly ^^^^^! i want to stab you to death, then play around with your blood

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hahaha...I always love the part where he gets mad about the business cards...very funny!

I actually wish Bale would return to edgier roles like Bateman from American Psycho. He's been playing the hero too often in his recent roles.

His roles in The Machinist and Harsh Times were pretty intense.

I totally forgot about Harsh Times! Yes, he was intense, almost scary in that film. I don't think I can say the same about his turn in The Machinist though, it was mostly his physical appearance and the overall ambiance that gave the film that certain palpable tension.

Great thing about Christian is that he always has that edge, no matter what character he's playing.

Always excited to see what he does next. Listen to me, it sounds like I have a man-crush. :naughty

His roles in The Machinist and Harsh Times were pretty intense.

Those are my favourite films of him.
(this actor has something brooding and unpredictable, could have been an excellent mister Bond)

Thanks for posting that youtube link :)

Funny funny stuff...

Any Bale fans out there who haven't picked up Harsh Times I'd highly recommend it.

Back