• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/T - SS Predator and Predator 2 Diorama - Exclusives only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
Edit: both Dio's secured, nevermind....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone help me out, please.

Will trade as well. Available for trade:

SS Marvel
- Spiderman
- Green Goblin
- Elektra
- Moderm Ghost Rider Exclusive
- SIM (not mint)
- X-Men Dio #3 Ex. (Marvel Sample)
- X-Men Dio #2 Ex.
- Iron Man LSB Exclusive (Red/Gold)

12" NL Horror and misc.
- The Dead - Subject 5
- The Dead - Subject 57
- The Dead - Subject 560

12" NL Horror and misc.
- Freddy - From Freddy vs. Jason
- Freddy Kreuger
- Freddy Kreuger - New Nightmare
- Jason - from Freddy vs. Jason
- Jason - Part 7
- Jason - Part 9 - Jason Goes to Hell
- Jason - Part X
- Michael Myers
- Robert Englund Exclusive - From Freddy vs. Jason
- Ash
- Evil Ash

Star Wars
- Duel of Fates - Faux Bronze #39
- Yoda vs. Dooku - Faux Bronze
- Yoda vs. Dooku - Regular

DONT CANCEL YOUR PREORDERS, I'll BUY IT OUT

Last edited:
i mite sell my ex.predator 1, when i get it next week, but it won't be for retail, or cheap.

Out of curiosity, what condition is the Elektra in?

funny you should ask. when I got it, there looked like a bunch of paint rubs. Turns out it was just the gray styrofoam was really compressed and stuck to the statues flesh portions, and I was able to carefully remove it without damaging underlying paint. There was one or two very small sports where this same styrofoam appears to have lightly stained the red leather/pleather outfit. I can take pics if you want. There isn't any breakage.

Hmmm....SIM looks tempting. I have both exclusives on order.
Any pics of the flaws?

thanks to furystorm I think I've been able to secure a Pred 2 dio Ex.

I am still hoping to get a pred 1 dio Ex. Hoping to pay around $250 shipped.

Let me know if you can help.

Just want to put it in the public forum that I have agreed to ship my Predator 2 Sideshow Exclusive Diorama to Mesa. Although it may be frowned upon to sell preorders, I wanted to help a fellow freak out, and not just release my preorder into the wild.

Mesa has PAID for the P2 Exclusive Dio. I will ship immediately. And everyone knows.

:D

Sent you a PM yesterday, did you get it?

Yeah, I got it Squider, still mulling it over. I don't know if I want to part with what you suggested, so have to think upon it some more. If things become desperate, I'll be in touch, just not at that point yet.

Just want to put it in the public forum that I have agreed to ship my Predator 2 Sideshow Exclusive Diorama to Mesa. Although it may be frowned upon to sell preorders, I wanted to help a fellow freak out, and not just release my preorder into the wild.

Mesa has PAID for the P2 Exclusive Dio. I will ship immediately. And everyone knows.

:D

Thanks again man. I wouldn't worry about the whole "preorder taboo" thing in this case, especially since I was the one asking to buy and you weren't necessarily trying to sell. I thought I remember something about that, that if a potential buyer elicits a preorder, a seller can oblige.

Back