Motorcycle Riders Unite

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkknight

Super Freak
Reaction score
Crotch Rockets, Cruisers, Mopeds, Dirt Bikes, Quads, even pocket bike owners or anyone plan on getting one or just want to discuss. Share your toys or stories.

I own a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 750. Previously owned a 1998 Honda CBR 600 Smokin Joes Edition(missed that bike) and a long time ago I had a 1999 Honda Elite S Moped but sold it back to the dealer because it was to slow even with the little mods to it. Maybe in the future, may pick up a Harley...maybe.

owner of a 2003 100 hundred year anniversary edition harley fatboy. love it....stay on it as much as possible. it basically has paid for itself with the way gas prices are..............well almost..:cool:

Motorcyclists GO HOME! :mad:

The Harley 105th anniversary thing is going on by me right now and it is really obnoxious.

One or two of ya I can deal with. The (literally) thousands riding around right now is a little tough to handle.

Motorcyclists GO HOME! :mad:

The Harley 105th anniversary thing is going on by me right now and it is really obnoxious.

One or two of ya I can deal with. The (literally) thousands riding around right now is a little tough to handle.

post some pics..............:joy...................:monkey3

I hate when large groups of motorcyclists hold up traffic. So much for being the bad-ass loner. :rolleyes:

Yamaha Virago 535. don't go on any long trips with it but it gets the job done. one day I'll quit buying toys and get a larger bike. :eek: :lol
and yes. I ride year round.
when I'm not borrowing the gf's car.

Post a picture of your bike!

barryo_photos

aint my neice a cutie????

I Owned:monkey2 a triumph daytona and a suzuki gsxr 750 once.. crashed both.. thats me serial motorcycle crasher.

I do have a question for you guys though. Does anyone here own or have a friend who owns a Confederate Wraith? or a hell cat? I have been saving up for a confederate wraith and want to know how the bike runs, maintainability wise.
I guess they fall into the category of exotics so i wanted to know if they have to be taken care of like one.. you know.. rarely ever ride it and those ridiculously expensive service charges?

Any info would be helpful.

Also theres no dealer for confederate here so I would have to import one from the US... I don know if its the same in the EU/ UK

post some pics..............:joy...................:monkey3

I'm back in the suburbs now, so while there are a lot of riders, it's much less of a spectacle. I'll be back in the city later today and I'll take some shots if I see anything noteworthy.

I was going to post pics from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, but they actually don't have many (or any good ones for that matter). :monkey2

If I see any or take any, I'll post. It really is quite the sight.

This is a pic of my current bike an 06 Harley Deluxe. Just like anything else its pretty expensive with all the chrome and extras you can add. So far I've put a differen seat, rims, tires, pipes, extra chrome, and beach bars with braided lines. This is an older pic so it still has the original handlebars. It took me a while to decide what kinda bars to put but I already had beach bars. Im still kinda leaning towards apes so I may change them out next year...
watermark.php

watermark.php

nice ride man..........i went with the beach bars as well for mine. the first time i saw them i ordered them with the bike itself. love the wide look of them.

nice ride man..........i went with the beach bars as well for mine. the first time i saw them i ordered them with the bike itself. love the wide look of them.

yeah man they're real comfortable....im pretty sure i'll keep em on there for a while...

Great thread---thought about starting one myself awhile back.

I ride a 1999 Harley Sportster 883. In true Harley fashion she's a bit of a POS but I can't bring myself to get rid of her. :monkey3

Great thread---thought about starting one myself awhile back.

I ride a 1999 Harley Sportster 883. In true Harley fashion she's a bit of a POS but I can't bring myself to get rid of her. :monkey3

:lol:lol:rotfl:lol I've seen some cool projects come out of a sporty, my buddy has a cool bobber that he made out of his..

:lol:lol:rotfl:lol I've seen some cool projects come out of a sporty, my buddy has a cool bobber that he made out of his..

Yeah they're great "project" bikes.

Especially if your "project" is constantly working on them :lol

I've got the funds to upgrade, and I've been on several test-drives but I can't find anything I enjoy riding more than that damn thing except for a Triumph, but the nearest dealership is about 100miles away so warranty work would be a nightmare.

yeah no doubt. I have about 30 miles to where I bought mine. My buddy has about 90 miles to where he takes his. Its a good excuse to get out of town for a bit:lol

My ride....or dust collector, depends how you look at it.

3 summers now and only 1200 km...pathetic on my part. Just too damn busy.:mad:

2006 Triumph Daytona 675

DSC_0373.jpg

Back