Sideshow has Medicom young Indiana Jones for pre-order on the newsletter tonight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow has young Indiana Jones for pre-order on the newsletter tonight.

Meh. Not sideshow.

True. Mods can you help me out by adding the word "Medicom" in the title just before "young"? Thanks!

I really dig the likeness! The price is a killer though as all these imports tend to be. Doesn't mention if he comes with Cross of Coronado or anything else for that matter. Anyone have the scoop on his accessories?

N

that River Phoenix likeness is stellar! I love the hair too

Trev

Do Medicoms have monkey arms? I think it's an illusion due to the bandana and puffy pants.

Best sculpt of the Medicom Indiana Jones line if you ask me.

I just pre-ordered it tonight. I really enjoyed River Phoenix's work. I was deeply saddened when he died. I have never owned a Medicom figure. I'm glad this will be my first one. I love Hot Toys and Sideshow figures too. But I really want this one of River as Young Indy! :D

I really dig the likeness! The price is a killer though as all these imports tend to be. Doesn't mention if he comes with Cross of Coronado or anything else for that matter. Anyone have the scoop on his accessories?

N

Actually, Sideshow's product page (the link) has a gallery that does, indeed, show the Cross Of Coronado as what appears to be the singular accessory.

Edit - Viola!

Edit 2 - Viola...again!

Last edited:

Looks very good. Ordered :)

Wow...this figure is amazing. I ordered it, SSC has until Q2 2009 to show me something as good or better.

In reality if you are an Indiana Jones fan, Medicom seems to be the way to go with SSC allowing the license to just rot....

Honestly, I don't see Sideshow coming close to this, even if they decide to get off their collective butts and make a young Indy figure. The only drawback is the price.

This is a very tempting figure, and even though I am primarily a fan of the Alien franchise, I'm finding it hard not to order this one. Nice work Medicom.

Oh, but the imported price will help keep me away...

This is the only Medi Indy figure that's tempting me very much (though the Henry Sr. also is pretty nice, not quite this nice, though). Luckily I have a long time to decide on it.

Methinks because it's "young" Indy, Medicom's weird scale shouldn't be a problem. Looks like a great fig to me!

Excellent likeness. Medicom's best sculpt but , as usual, it lacks the accessories for the price they charge. No hat? No whip? Come on!

Wow...this figure is amazing. I ordered it, SSC has until Q2 2009 to show me something as good or better.

In reality if you are an Indiana Jones fan, Medicom seems to be the way to go with SSC allowing the license to just rot....

But, but, but...they have TOP men working on it. :lol

Apart from making a certain PF that everybody wants, agreed.

Excellent likeness. Medicom's best sculpt but , as usual, it lacks the accessories for the price they charge. No hat? No whip? Come on!

Actually this comes with a cross if you look at medicom's site. Not sure if anything else.

Back