Land of the Lost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
land of the lost..:lol............i loved that show...........the opening song was the best ....

"Marshall, Will, and Holly
On a routine expedition
Met the greatest earthquake ever known.
High on the rapids
It struck their tiny raft.
And plunged them down a thousand feet below.

To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Lost.
To the Land of the Looooooooooooost".
..:banana

With Ferrel I think it could be fun... good choice to give a chance of not sucking total balls.

I LOVED Land of the Lost, it was pure 80's cheesyness, glad to see Will in this to keep it fun and out of the serious zone! The Sleestak looks really cool!

Kit, you suck balls and have no sense of humor. :lol

:D

With Ferrel I think it could be fun... good choice to give a chance of not sucking total balls.
I agree and leave that last part to Kit and whatever the ^^^^ he finds funny...which is sadly nothing. :rotfl

dude... thats no Sleestack... thats Enik, he is an Altrusian.

and i am a freaking geek.

Yes, your right. That is Enik and yes you are a geek.:lol

I LOVED Land of the Lost, it was pure 80's cheesyness, glad to see Will in this to keep it fun and out of the serious zone! The Sleestak looks really cool!

You mean 70's cheesyness, right?

But will they stick with Marshall or bump him off and bring in the Uncle like in the show? And, I have to agree with KitFisto, I'd rather have seen a remake ala Get Smart, with nods to the series than a Will Ferrel anything.

For the trivia buffs.....Will Ferrel's name in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is Willinholly. If you break it down that's Will and Holly. You see? It always comes back to Land of the Lost..... Oh yeah, who's the geek now?

Yeah thats Enik ! If you do a google search you can find picts of the regular sleestaks
I worked on this remake.
I did witness some cool and funny stuff being filmed so I actually have a good feeling about it.
Unfortunately its not out for a year :(

Russ

Back