Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_killing_joke

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am new to this Hot Toys thing. Is Bank Robber Joker the last figure to be released from TDK? I was wondering as it seems strange there is no Two Face figure. Is it rumoured at all?

it seems with the home run hot toys is having with dark knight, it's pretty likely that there will be a two-face figure in the near future.

Nothing yet from Hot Toys but I guarantee that Hot Toys is not finished with the license yet and we'll definitely see a Two-Face figure.

They have to do 2 Face, his a main character and the cherry on the cake would be the Scarecrow if they want to release the entire villain roster from the Batverse.

I think Two-Face is inevitable. I'd love to see a Gordon too, but that's less likely.

Look at is this way. This line is so popular Dave had to give us a DC section. By that, I'd say this is one of Hot Toys most profitable lines, if not most profitable. So, why stop? Two-Face seems like the obvious next figure along with Scarecrow to round out most of the villians. Not sure if Ra's is doable since he was in Batman Begins only, but hopefully the license covers BB as well.

If he came with clean and burnt heads then you'd have to have a clean and burnt suit too. I wonder if HT will actually package him that way or release two seperate figures or maybe not even make a Harvey Dent figure.

Am the only one wishing for Alfred and FOX? If they are doing BB, I would want Ducard. But I guess these are not next in line.:banana:banana:banana

The Batman and Joker figures are amazing, no doubt, but this is the figure I know I'm waiting for.

I swear, I check this site like 3 times day to see if theres been any sort of news.

After two face i would REALLY want Ra's and Scarecrow before anyone else, but i doubt that they can do Ra's :(
I actually want an Alfred though, and a bruce, but i cant justify paying 150 for an alfred, maybe they should make an alfred/bruce two pack ;)

It would have to be amazing as I think the BR joker will be my last of the line.

I can see HT making a Two Face and a Harvey Dent, a Sonar Batman and possibly a Gordon yet.

After two face i would REALLY want Ra's and Scarecrow before anyone else, but i doubt that they can do Ra's :(
I actually want an Alfred though, and a bruce, but i cant justify paying 150 for an alfred, maybe they should make an alfred/bruce two pack ;)

So you can pay $300 for Alfred and Bruce? :rotfl

eh i would never buy a two face, alfred, or gordon. i have a policy where i do not buy figures that are just humans without some sort of costume. Joker is my only exception.

Has there ever been a Gary Oldman 1/6 scale figure for ANY movie he's been in!? Dracula, The Professional, something?

Back