Will Sideshow make a Mouth of Sauron 1:1 scale Bust ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
mouthofsauron.jpg

This will be a crazy bust to have for all the LOTR fans.
anyone interested ?

Screen time isn't always a good indicator of a character's chances when it comes to collectibles. Compare the number of Mouth of Sauron pieces produced by Sideshow/Weta to the number of Faramir pieces.

I'd be all over this.

I'm still holding out for a mouth of sauron on steed.
That would be my ultimate collectable.

Dont care much for MoS, i have most of the Weta/SS busts but have never been interested in aquiring the MoS bust, theres loads i,d like them to do in the LSB line before MoS.

The SS/Weta Bust of MoS is fantastic. One of their better ones. Not sure why he's not more popular. Must be the grossness... ;)

I definitely can see it being released in the LSB line, though.

i would definitely love to see it in 1:1 or LSB versions. i have the bust which i totally love!

Z053.jpg

I would LOVE to have PF of this guy....don't collect the LSB. He would be awesome though - such a memorable character with the best teeth ever! :lol :lol

I'm probably the only one who would pass on this, unless they made a 1/6 of him. Other than that, he's just too......disturbing to me. :lol

Since SS doesn't have a 1:1 LOTR bust licence, no they won't be making one. A MOS LSB however, is a definite possibility.

If they made a LSB you would have to get a Dental Plan with that :lol:lol:lol

Dentists should get one just to scare little kids into brushing their teeth properly!

"This is what will happen to you if you eat alot of candy and don't brush!"

Back