DC GO HOME!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never enough TDK threads. Never enough. Soon Watchmen will own the world....muahaha!

With the exception of Batman/Joker, DC SUX.

Glad all things that suck of DC will at least be confined to the suckiness of the newly created DC suck thread, which is sure to suck.

:lol

Don't take me too seriously folks

Never enough TDK threads. Never enough. Soon Watchmen will own the world....muahaha!

If it doesn't get Foxblocked, that is.:monkey5

It's nice to have a DC forum, now. TDK is probably the hottest property out there right now, and it gives us some breathing room in the General forum.

The great Worm wake up this morning to find this new DC section...thats disgusting....:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4...

*thinking about leaving the board forever*

Lets keep the DC section so we can keep all the stinkin Dark Knight threads in one place!!

WOOT! :woot

a new DC section? now we can actually see how many TDK threads there are. quite a few id say.:lol
Too bloody many, if you ask me. :) :lol
With the exception of Batman/Joker, DC SUX.

Glad all things that suck of DC will at least be confined to the suckiness of the newly created DC suck thread, which is sure to suck.
Lets keep the DC section so we can keep all the stinkin Dark Knight threads in one place!!

WOOT! :woot
:lecture :lecture :lecture

What little I did enjoy of the movie was lessened by all the 'Greatest (comic) movie of all time' crap that I like it even less now. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back