Hell YES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to celebrate by whining. More segregation = lame forum. This place will be deader than the Indy section in a couple weeks.

^ Hahaha!

So. Just for fun....whats the best non Hero, (ok, include Batman) non Watchmen, non V comic from DC?

Constintine. Mm...yes. I did like the movie. (sue me, it was fun) so, I'll check out the obviously better comics. Is Preacher DC?

Yeah even further segregation is pretty lame, Having one master forum for all the toy news would be Ideal.

^ Hahaha!

So. Just for fun....whats the best non Hero, (ok, include Batman) non Watchmen, non V comic from DC?

Transmetropolitan was perhaps the best comic ever to come out of the Vertigo line. Spider and his Filthy assistants remain the coolest and most evil chararcters ever.

^ Hahaha!

the losers was one of my favorite dc vertigo titles. black listed special ops team + andy diggle + jock = ftw!

Back