What's the best SS SW figure so far?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best SS SW figure so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
I picked what "I" Thought were the best SS SW figs. (if your fig is not on the list please post it)

I have to go with Ben Kenobi. It's almost like another company took on the task and gave us this figure. IT'S THAT GOOD.(It's a shame the quality didn't continue)

2nd place would have to go with Luke Jedi version. It has a few flaws but makes up for them in HS paint and overall look.

3rd would be a tie between Sidious, ventress, SDCC Anakin and EP3 kenobi (which i view as pretty much the same on quality)

I agree, Old Ben is just amazing. Before voting, I looked at all my SS figures, and when comparing them side by side, Old Ben does come out as the best so far. His sculpt is just pure art...After him, ANH Han I believe comes in at a close second, he's just bad-ass. Then Bespin Luke.

Palpatine - one the best likenesses by Sideshow as well as paint.

Vader shouldn't even be on the list yet.

I took Leia as Boushh. Not my favorite, but in my opinion, the best-done overall. Sculpt and Paint apps as good as ANH Obi-Wan, costume done as well as EIII Anakin, accessories done as well as any of the figures. Just an overall great figure. ANH Obi-Wan was great, but Boushh's costume was done better. Especially when you get down to the pants and boots.

Old Ben looks the best but my favorite so far (other than Jabba since he really doesn't count) is Jedi luke.

Also went with Old Ben. Just pure perfection IMO. Second for me would be a tie between SDCC Anakin and ANH Han. Not sure after that. Bottom for me would be Mace Windu and that is entirely because the figure itself is passable, but I just hate Mace Windu! Qui Gon would be higher for me if his hair fell over his shoulders. Love the character and the face sculpt, but the hair just kind of takes him down a few notches.

Old Ben with Palpatine a close second. Both are excellent figures.

Ditto. Old Ben = Sculpt-Perfect, Paint-Very nice, Outfit-Very nice. The only things holding Palps back are the size of the head and the outfit could have been slightly better but still a close second.

The above list isn't a true reflection of what is available, my favorite being the Jabba set up.

I went with Kit.

I think ANH Ben is the best straight out the box, Sidious/Palps next but I got to say my modified ANH Han really surprises my with the likeness some times ( out of the box it's MEH!).

I had to resist going with my favorite characters. I dig Kit Fisto. Best Jedi, period. And there's so much to do with Sidious and Ventriss.

But every time I catch a glimpse of this photo on my Flickr page, I have to do a double-take before I realize that it's actually not my Premium Format Kenobi...

2281145832_d5a6af27f4.jpg

Back