First "real" ebay auction: Sideshow Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At these prices, I may just sell my exclusive Vader and keep the regular one I have on order. I wonder if the regular one will bring in big bucks?

I'm going to use one to fund my Grievous Exclusive.:drool

I have never made bones about it, I bought a PO Vader to probally sell. I ahte doing it sometimes I had thought about starting the line, but I missed the Exc Han & Luke so I didn't want to start a whole new line behind.

I hope the prices on this piece rise in one wya, but then again I don't b/c once I get him in my hand I might not want to part with him lol

All in all I am with you I am just watching for GG now and he's a keeper no matter what

It'll be interesting to see how high this auction goes, and the seller didn't even list in the listing title that it's for the exclusive. Might go higher if people knew that bit. :eek

re

Wow, I am almost tempted to sell my exclusive one if this hits $1K, since an ESB/ROTJ/ROTS Vader will probably materialise at some point. :rock

Re: re

It sure makes me think about doing something with my Han Exclusive I know that.

I agree Gaz wow $1000 for Vader!:thud but I couldnt do it to the exclusive Han with only 250 of him he'll be the prize to have in the future.

re

I would be very happy with just the following from that line:

Vader ESB
Boba Fett
GG
Jango Fett
Maul
Palpatine
Stormtrooper

If 2006 is a bumper year for GG, I may yet list them all! :idea :D

I think as it gets closer to the movie and after, you will see these vaders on the very high side.

Mike
:ted

I think as it gets closer to the movie and after, you will see these vaders on the very high side

I think your gonna see all these on the high side with Vader (both versions) and the Ex Han going through the roof.

Not my Han Ex.

LOL, he's coming home. Since they made 2, I want both of them. I know the differences are subtle, but the sickness of being a completist applies to all of SS statues as well.

Mike
:ted

This is one i didn't want to miss out on. But i don't know if i will be buying any more of their SW line. I might stick with GG. Ordered their Vader and Biker Scout.

re

I might stick with GG.

Likewise. I have gone past the point of no return with that line: paid alot to get bang up to date with their 'old' busts/ statues...so now I am truly committed. I can't wait for a Grievous statue, or even just the bust. Given the choice, and of course my current financial position of being at university and already heavily in debt, I would sell the 1/4 scale pieces if I had to...and it wouldn't come as a devastating blow to me. I know that my allegiance lies with GG, and there's a lot of life in their product line.

I am doing pretty good on the GG line, and in truth I wasn't sure about this SW Line. I think I will keep GGr. but the rest may have to go I have a Reg Han and Vader Ex.

Awsome line don't get me wrong, but I think Gentle Giants Vader 1/6 is going to be wild and I will very happy with it

re

Awsome line don't get me wrong, but I think Gentle Giants Vader 1/6 is going to be wild and I will very happy with it

Totally agree with you, BDR. :rock

Back