Marriage poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why did you marry?

• Love

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • Money

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Religion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Combination of the above

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

barbelith

Super Freak
Reaction score
As a companion piece to the other marriage thread, I thought it might be worthwhile to explore why we marry.

LOL Hey, I know some guys who will get married for that reason, and to a lesser extent women.

Cause some people are so faithful to their religion that they won't have sex until after marriage.

but onc'e they're married, WATCH OUT!!! 6-8 kids coming up and ready to start soliciting on bicycles. :lol

I don't think you'll have to worry about that. You need someone to want to marry you first. :monkey3

Hey, what kind of production do you see out of Karl Alzner this season bud?

Alzner will start the year in the AHL due to salary cap reasons unless the Caps trade some $$$$ away.

Alzner will start the year in the AHL due to salary cap reasons unless the Caps trade some $$$$ away.

He can't start the season in the AHL. He's 19. He either plays 9 games in the NHL as a conditioning stint (max is 9 games you can play before the NHL contract kicks in), then if they send him back to junior he still gets paid the major league contract. So it's either the NHL this season, that many feel he is ready for, or he'll be sent back to the juniors as an over-ager. I think sending him back to to juniors is a waste since he won every award imaginable for a defenseman in junior, including CHL Defenseman of the Year. There's nothing left to prove at that level.

He can't start the season in the AHL. He's 19. He either plays 9 games in the NHL as a conditioning stint (max is 9 games you can play before the NHL contract kicks in), then if they send him back to junior he still gets paid the major league contract. So it's either the NHL this season, that many feel he is ready for, or he'll be sent back to the juniors as an over-ager. I think sending him back to to juniors is a waste since he won every award imaginable for a defenseman in junior, including CHL Defenseman of the Year. There's nothing left to prove at that level.

Admit it Eli...you have NHL bedding. There's no shame in it...well not a profound amount of shame anyway.:D

Admit it Eli...you have NHL bedding. There's no shame in it...well not a profound amount of shame anyway.:D

No I don't, but thanks for giving me the idea! I always wanted a Pittsburgh Penguins comforter. :D

Nah, I have my limits, but yes I am quite the hockey fanatic. Hockey is and forever will be my first love.

He will be 20 on Sept. 24th.

Back