Help,I'm a Nooby!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_One

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,what a great site.....Could I ask someones advise? I would like to post some photos of some of my collection but is it Sideshow only or can you include things like Gentle Giant Etc?? :chew

Hi Guys,what a great site.....Could I ask someones advise? I would like to post some photos of some of my collection but is it Sideshow only or can you include things like Gentle Giant Etc?? :chew

go to the show your shelves section start a new thread of your own and post away. nice to see you asked instead of doing something :duh :duh

btw. welcome. :D

edit: just saw your double post. quick delete the other...:lol

Hi and thank you for the advice! I wish collectors were as big over here in the UK as they are over your end!

Hey there and welcome :wave,

You can take pics of your entire collection if you like, whether they inlude Sideshow,Bowen,Neca,Hot Toys...pretty much anything goes when it comes to showing off your collection, we always like to see new photo's
Go here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20
...and start a thread to post your pics in.

Also I've not looked yet, but if you havn't already pop into the introductions section and say hello there:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

I'm sure you will grow to love this place, I know most of us do, and if you need a hand with anything just lemme know.

Welcome fellow UK freak, there's plenty of us here :rock
Shell
x :peace

p.s I deleted the other thread you started about this, just so you don't wonder where its gone. I did it for ya.
Take care

Last edited:
Brilliant,Thanks for doing that. I must admit I'm not to good with these thread forums,I'm sure I'll get used to them!! :lol
What are you guys mainly into collecting or are you like me and collect just about anything??

Brilliant,Thanks for doing that. I must admit I'm not to good with these thread forums,I'm sure I'll get used to them!! :lol
What are you guys mainly into collecting or are you like me and collect just about anything??
No problem at all, you wouldnt have been able to delete it anyway so dont worry.
As you say I'm sure you'll get used to things as you go along

As for collecting, for me personally my collection is quite diverse and contains Marvel PF's & statues, LOTR Statues and Busts,Aspen Statues,Moore Statues and a couple of Bowen too.
I don't have a Digi camera so I dont yet have a thread in the 'show your shelves section' but that may change when I move soon.

What about you,what do you collect?, wheres your OCD at? :lol

As this is really turning into a welcome thread I will move it into the introductions section, that way many others can come and say hello too.

Hi ya, well I am the biggest Matrix Fan there is,even now! I started collecting Sideshow stuff around a year ago.
I own nearly every licensed Matrix Statue/Bust released which is a bit hard on my wallet...lol

I got a few bits of nearly everything really but not any classic horror like Dracs,werewolfs Frankenstein etc.... I can't seem to geti nto that.

As for OCD....whats that?? sounds like a drug overdose (LoL)

UK FREAKS :rock:rock:rock welcome. someone needs to make a thread for the the uk freaks to see how many there are in this place

Back