SS Marvel Red Skull Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Camera is new, so I don't know all of the buttons/options to get clearer shots.
Pretty massive statue, the base is heavy, a G I joe would stand just below the top of his boot!

Re: Red Skull IS HERE!!

I love it! Honestly I was going to sell it for a profit because of the low edition size, but SS does it again and makes me obsessed with it, I even wanna buy a Captain America now to accompany it!

The outfit is superb! very well done, I have had many other PF in the past, and the quality really blows the others out of the water!

The sculpt is amazing also, the hands are excellent, the head just makes you go...oooh....ahhh!

And I really really like the base, so much attention to detail it is amazing!

My only complaint is that there are no swastikas, I know bad to have an all, but it would make it so much more realistic, but the Iron Cross is fine for what they can do(on the armband).

Definitely one of the best PF's I have seen.

Oh and low number too #5/500

ss_pf_redskull_1.jpg

ss_pf_redskull_2.jpg

Skull displays great with Hellboy .... :monkey1

hellskullor0.jpg

Well, got my Red Skull Ex. in yesterday, and I'm very happy with it. Looks quite good with Cap, and every other figure as well. I don't think I ever posted a pic of my display, so I'll put one for that in as well, and yes, I know, the Warcraft diorama doesn't exactly fit in well.

NOTE: All pieces are exclusive versions.

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Well I got my Red Skull. I have many other statue from sideshow but dont have a place to display them, till I get my next house. Anyway here are some pix of the Red Skull enjoy. Not the best camera but it will do for now.

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Back