SS LOTR Aragorn Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn PF!!!

Mine is here and ..............

I LOVE it! Honestly this isn't just a case of the latest in-hand piece, though maybe just a bit ;) ; the costuming immediately jumps out to me. The weathering is very much top notch work (which gives me great hope for the Tusken Raider), all the appropriate mud and have been quite aptly applied - even the additional hands are nice and grimy. Beyond that, the likeness is certainly there, and in a major way. The face is perfect for an impending attack, and the stern expression really makes this piece pop - a more fluid pose/statue if you will. The hair looks fine to me, and the front bit of bangs is indeed a flexible material much like the Luke/Yoda PF.

Here are some VERY rushed pics -

July2008075.jpg

July2008077.jpg

July2008080.jpg

July2008081.jpg

July2008078.jpg

This is just the breath of fresh air that the LOTR PF line needs! :clap

Re: Aragorn PF!!!

#36 just arrived. I've got to say that this is a stunning PF, there is absolutely no question on the likeness. The attention to detail is phenomenal, and the overall presence of the piece is outstanding. Here is a quick pic I took. I'll take more pics if requested when the lighting gets better.

IMG_0307.jpg

Back