Definitive Jack Skellington?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPCanes

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I've been doing some research trying to find what THE definitive Jack Skellington Statue/Figure is...

My question is, is there one?

I would think the Medicom would be absolutely THE one to have, but why is it's value at basically nil? (Marked down from $279.99 to ~$50 on the bay) - Is it complete crap?

Is there something out that there will fit in nicely with a primarily 1/4 scale statue collection?

Like I said, the Medicom Armature @ 18 inches would seem to be great, but I can't find out much info on it.

I have the Medicom Santa Jack version and I spent around 80 I think. It's a great piece I got for a great price. I'm too scared of making the armature weak or loose by posing it a bunch, but it's very sturdy and I think it's one of the best things i've picked up for my wife and I's nightmare collection. If you can get one for under a 100 or even under 80, I think it's absolutely worth it.

I have the regular Medi Jack with all the heads - it's great, especially if you want something posable. I don't know why it's so cheap - perhaps the market is just Jack-saturated.

Yep get the Medicom one, it kicks ass. For under a $100 you can't go wrong. I just wish the fingers were articulated.

Medicom Jack is great. I got him for a good price on the bay also. Definitely the one to get . You won't regret it! Wouldn't be surprised if prices go up around Halloween.

The many-headed Medi Jack gets my vote, too...
jack_wub.gif

Yep get the Medicom one, it kicks ass. For under a $100 you can't go wrong. I just wish the fingers were articulated.

Yeah, the hands were a little bit of a disappointment when I opened mine. Other than that, it's a well crafted figure and the box/display it comes in is pretty amazing too.

Decided to spice up the thread just a little and add a couple of pics...
DSCF4432.jpg

DSCF4437.jpg

DSCF4442.jpg

and yeah, I noticed that the top velco tab had come unglued from the coffin and I fixed it right after I took these.

I just recently purchased the Medicom Jack with the 12 heads and it's great. He diplays well with 1/4 scale, in fact I have him displayed along with my Sideshow PFs. I'd recommend getting it now while the price is low (that's what I did). I'm sure the price will rise again and hold, because as mentioned before the line is saturated with all kinds of NBX stuff. This is one of the best, especially with all the included heads.

Hmmm... may have to get one of these. I bought the big NECA version, but never feel like displaying it.

The Medicom Jack with many heads is the one to get. U can get all the expressions he does, only bad thing like what another member brought up was the non-articulated hands. I remember seeing some guy modifying the hands into articulated version on OSW though.

I think the modification (or a similar one) was shared here as well. Can't remember who did it though.

Did anyone pick up the Jack Skellington Bust with the DVDs today? I got one. Kinda pricey but it was just too cool to pass up and I had gift certificates to spend.

Did anyone pick up the Jack Skellington Bust with the DVDs today? I got one. Kinda pricey but it was just too cool to pass up and I had gift certificates to spend.

This has already doubled in price on eBay since I got it on Tuesday! I should've gotten two!

Picked up the Medicom Jack yesterday, 129 shipped for the purple coffin version...

Couldn't pass it up.

Back