Dark Knight Headsculpts from C. Howes- Alfred, Dent, Gordon, Fox

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Howes_Sculptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well!!!! The 2 Jokers and Wayne/Bale heads were an unexpected overwhelming success and all have shipped. Kuato has done a fantastic job making them look perfect with his amazing paint apps! You can still order copies at $35.00 per head plus $5.00 shipping for an unpainted casting.

So, now I'm moving on to the rest of the Dark Knight heads: Alfred Pennyworth, Harvey Dent/ Two-Face, Jim Gordon, and Lucius Fox. After this set I may do a Cillian Murphy as Crane/Scarecrow and Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard if there is enough interest.

If you would like to order any or all of these heads, please send me an email with "Dark Knight" as the subject. Then state your screen name, real name, heads you would like and quantities of each, painted by Kuato or unpainted, neck drilled or not and finally your shipping address.

My email address for orders and PayPal payments is [email protected]. Please also note your screen name in your payment so I can cross reference.

You can copy and paste this in you email to use this as your template:

Screen Name: (your screen name here)
Shipping Address: (your address here)

Heads:

Alfred
Quantity (x)
Drilled (y/n)
Painted (y/n)

Dent
Quantity (x)
Drilled (y/n)
Painted (y/n)

Two Face
Quantity (x)
Drilled (y/n)
Painted (y/n)

Gordon
Quantity (x)
Drilled (y/n)
Painted (y/n)

Fox
Quantity (x)
Drilled (y/n)
Painted (y/n)

To keep things simple, from now on, my standard SSF precasting discount price will be $20.00 per head. This is a significant discount over the eventual full price of $35.00 per head. The drilled neck option is $5.00 per head. Shipping will be $5.00 shipping in th US ( up to 4 heads, add $1 for every head over that ) for unpainted heads from me and $7.00 for international shipping. If you are having Kuato paint yours, do not send shipping charges to me. I will send a large batch of heads for painting to Kuato, so you only need pay him for shipping.

However, Kuato has requested that you NOT send him any money until these heads are ready to go. He's got a lot on his plate now, too! But I will keep the record of whether you want the painting option.

Since this is a personal project without the usual assured minimum number of committed buyers it will be an extended time until all are done. Other projects with lots of folks will take center stage, but these WILL be done!! If only for me...

As orders come in I will post a chart with order info and payment status. Refresh your browser to see the latest version.

Thanks, I'm pretty excited about these heads! A whole Dark Knight collection.....

Alfred.jpg

Last edited:
Count me in for one of each head, Chris! :chew

Thanks again for offering up your services! :bow

no pics? do you have pics of any headsculpts you've done in the past?

Wow, joker and bruce look amazing.

I would buy it but I can't paint worth crap.

Wow, joker and bruce look amazing.

I would buy it but I can't paint worth crap.

Wow, did you just wake up? Again, look around a little bit. The Joker's and Bale can be priced unpainted or painted. Go to the first page of that thread and read. :banghead

Put me down for one of each Chris! At least tentativley. 4 Heads could be quite pricey! Any chance of a super discount for those that want all 4? Or ordered the Jokers?

I'm pretty sure I want Alfred at the very least though, but I know it will be hard to resist the other three.

Any chance your Gordon could come with (removable) glasses? Or at least the frames? I know adding lenses could be tricky/pricey as well.

Put me down for one of each Chris! At least tentativley. 4 Heads could be quite pricey! Any chance of a super discount for those that want all 4? Or ordered the Jokers?

I'm pretty sure I want Alfred at the very least though, but I know it will be hard to resist the other three.

Any chance your Gordon could come with (removable) glasses? Or at least the frames? I know adding lenses could be tricky/pricey as well.

Iwas thinking about a "Buy-em-all" price. Let me give it some thought.

I thought I'd sculpt the glasses frames in place with open lenses like I did for Austin Powers
Austin_Powers_jpg.jpg

I think it could work at this scale, but I'll need to experiment. Lenses could be cast from clear resin, but that would be kind of labor intensive and I want to keep the price reasonable.

Iwas thinking about a "Buy-em-all" price. Let me give it some thought.

I thought I'd sculpt the glasses frames in place with open lenses like I did for Austin Powers
Austin_Powers_jpg.jpg

I think it could work at this scale, but I'll need to experiment. Lenses could be cast from clear resin, but that would be kind of labor intensive and I want to keep the price reasonable.

I think open lenses is just fine, but I think most of us would prefer to have them removable if at all possible. It would add to the realism. Plus he didn't have long hair like Austin Powers to hide the glasses into. I think it would look fairly obvious they are attached unlike Austin.

Not sure if I should do just a Two-Face or a normal Dent too. Thoughts?

If I start with normal Dent, then I could modify to be Two-Face....

Normal Dent. I'm sure Hot Toys will be making Two-Face. And like you said, if you start with Normal Dent, you can always go back and make Two-Face if we so desire. :D

Plus, not a lot of Two-face reference available right now, so waiting would definatley be better.

Chris - not sure if you have ever used a product called Microscale Krystal Klear (click link for info):
https://www.microscale.com/Merchant...de=MI-9&Category_Code=FINPROD&Product_Count=3

I've seen other customizers use it to make goggles. You might wanna check it out.

Id definatley be up for a two face and gordon with alfred being a maybe. ANY chance of seing a scarecrow? Thats the one character I cant find a good headsculpt of. Sovereign Studios I think has one but it has a bat coming out of its mouth......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back