would you buy this batman if you had the money?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you had enough money would you buy this batman?

• yes

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • no

Votes: 68 73.1%

• Total voters

batfan1991

Super Freak
Reaction score
batman.jpg

batman1.jpg

Product Description:
PREMIERING A COLLECTIBLE LINE OF LIFELIKE 1:2 SCALE BUSTS!
Don't miss the first in DC Direct's new line of 1:2 scale mixed-media busts! THE BATMAN 1:2 SCALE BUST features lifelike facial details, as well as finely tailored fabric costume fitting the cold-cast porcelean body. Each bust in the series has a consistent base design and a unique logo plaque.
This BATMAN 1:2 scale bust measures approximately 13" h x 10" wide x 7" deep, includes a four-color Certificate of Authenticity and is packaged in a four-color box.

what do you think?

Re: would you but this batman if you had the money?

hell yeah!, i'd buy it but i'm trying to stick mainly to 1:6 scale figs! too much spending as it is.. but it is an amazing piece, i saw cornerstore has it on preorder.

Re: would you but this batman if you had the money?

I already own this one. It's pretty good, but you have to be careful of the Bat Emblem. First one I got was pealing off. Had to return it for another. Have the Joker on order. Probably will stop there. Catwoman looks odd.

I stick to 1:4 statues, 1:6 figures and 1:1 busts, but if it fits in your guidelines I would say yes. I've always thought it looks like a nice bust.

This bust is very much overpriced, but as with most DC Direct items, they are usually bought at a discount or purchased much cheaper on the secondary market.

The eyes are bad, the ears are small, the bat emblem is my least favorite and color scheme, this looks like sheet IMO.

Apparently there's problems with this bust. After a few months the Bat emblem lifts off the fabric :(

Apparently there's problems with this bust. After a few months the Bat emblem lifts off the fabric :(

Not even a few months. The first one I got from BBTS had the emblem pealing off. Got a replacement and there are no problems. It seems that when DC Direct unveils a new line there are always problems. I remember people were very critical, and rightfully so, of the 1/4 scale Superman. As they produce more, I think the problems will be fixed.

I think it's a beaut, but I've never managed to get over the armless thing with busts.

Needs to be just the head. If it has shoulders it needs arms.

That probably sounds retarded as hell but I could never get over that.

Back