Michael Keaton sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
sculptmichaelkeaton1.jpg

sculptmichaelkeaton2.jpg

sculptmichaelkeaton3.jpg

A couple of tweaks. Made the eyes smaller. Altered the mouth/chin area and made the cheeks a bit more full.

SCULPTMKR1.jpg

sculptMKr2.jpg

Love that last set of pics Shawn. :clap It sure as hell looks like Keaton to me. Nicely done, love to see one painted up.

The first attempt looked a bit like a characature, but you really nailed it on the second go.

Much better.. still needs a few tweaks. imo..

sculptmkr1bv7.jpg

1. The hair line needs to slant back more.

2.The front of the hair needs to poof out more (since it's like that to hide, well to try and hide how bald Michael Keaton was.. lol)

3. The Eyebrows need to have a tighter curve.

4. The nose needs to slightly curve from the eyebrows into a straight line. Also you need to push back the upper lip.. you can see from the pic his upper lip slants back, yours is slanting forward making the space smaller.

5. Chin needs to be slightly extended. Just slightly.

keaton06.jpg

Overall, it's better with the slight tweaks you just made. Up to you if you wanna take any of my suggestions and use them. No big deal to me. Anyways.. you got skills man. Great Sculpting!!! Props.

he almost looks possessed I think it's in your best interest to work on his nose to the bridge of his eyebrows.

wonderful one!!! I really can see Keaton in it. :monkey5

The only thing I would suggest is to check his nose (profile and from both sides) it looks somehow too short although it has the right side :google Maybe it looks better in reality...

But this one will definitly be a MUST HAVE for me, Please do not send out my Rahs and Scarecrow... :naughty

No problem King. The other heads are boxed, I was actually sending them today :lol I'll hang onto them. I started a Keaton sign-up thread in the customs section.

Almost there fam.. looking good. Since you seem open to suggestions try these:

Here's your pic:
sculptkbat1.jpg

Here's my mock up with eyes and some slight mods:
1modev1.jpg

65020222du7.png

Modifications:
2modfj9.jpg

I slimmed the nostrils down. I stopped the cheek lines right at the mouth line instead of how you had it going almost to the start of the chin. I also slimmed the cheeks down. They're a little too puffy imo.

It's looking good though man!!!

I can't for the life of me think off the proper name for ut, but the "dent" under his nose to his upper lip is a bit too long. And Michael has a bit of a ball there. Hope that makes sense. :)

That's a Jeopardy question if I ever saw one. I doubt most people would know that. I didn't. I just call it "the dent under your nose".
Or if you've seen "The Prophecy" I call it "where Gabriel put his finger before telling you a secret".

:)

Back