New Look!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigdaddyrob

Man I didn't know where to post this but Much Love to Dave & The Mods, the new backgrounds are awsome!!!!

I was blwon away with the LOTR and then the main and now look @ us over here on the SW thread all pimped out!!!

:toast :toast :toast :toast :toast

Yeah, new looks are awesome. Though, I do wish the new banner on the main page had at least one LOTR item in it.

Yes that's something that needs to be fixed, take one of those goons of, and put Sauron on the Banner.:p

LOTR missing

I had wanted Sauron up there, but the artist pointed out that all the villains were in black and it wouldn't have looked as good without a contrasting figure.

Re: LOTR missing

We need to figure out then another character to put in then. LOTR did help this place grow a lot.

Thats true but you shouldn't forget your friends that helped you get to wher eyour at :p

Not that soon....They'll be shipping LOTR stuff until this time next year! (Or later!)

Re: black font

Everything looks great, but is it possible to change the color in the places where the black font is being used? It is impossible to read. For example, look up at Sideshow Collectors. Beneath that is Star Wars. Beneath that is the name of the topic, which reads...

Also, the number of your current page in a multi-page topic, for example.

I'm still playing with it, but ezboard isn't very flexible - for example - where the black is over the starfield - that has to be the same color as the text of all the posts. So it's sacrifice the posts or those couple of places. Or the starfield - and it's so darn cool! :lvader

Well, if that's the case, then definitely keep the starfield. The other stuff is not that important. The overall look of the page is so much better now!
:clap

I love the starfield we just gotta get some LOTR in that banner :p

I'm working on the banner. Just trying to balance the esthetics with the good guys vs. bad guys thing and then throw in some LotR. It's more complicated than it looks.

Thats cool Dave. I like the changes it adds a nice touch to the place. I'm sure you will get a LOTR item in the banner.

Back