SSC 1/6th Frodo & Sam from Lord of the Rings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizza

Super Freak
Reaction score
On a journey in the forest beside at home :)

pizzafrosam14iv1.jpg

pizzafrosam15ag5.jpg

pizzafrosam3cf1.jpg

pizzafrosam13re1.jpg

pizzafrosam17pm0.jpg

pizzafrosam16ua1.jpg

pizzafrosam12nj5.jpg

Re: FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

I got Frodo and Joker on the same day last week (it was like Christmas), so much of my attention has been focused on Joker, but this hobbit is one great figure. Just couldn't have Sam without Frodo by his side.

frodo.jpg

hobbits.jpg

For anyone still on the fence, now's the time to get Sideshow cards on eBay and order these great overlooked figures!

Yup looks good otherwise man... enjoy.

Which cloak does he have when he's got the Weathertop sword? The Lorien one right?

I do like the Hobbit cloak, it's so vivid green. Not sure which I want to lose now. Ugh, more decisions.

While I decide, here's some more "Darkness" pictures of my lone and cluttered little Hobbit...

Frodofinal6.jpg

Frodofinal5.jpg

Frodofinal4.jpg

Got Sam today. Worth the money (with the giftcard discount of course :lol)

Samwise001.jpg

Samwise005.jpg

Samwise008.jpg

Samwise010.jpg

Samwise012.jpg

Samwise016.jpg

Well, better late than never for this party.... :)
2966498045_869812b42d_o.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with this hobbit. He stands pretty well unassisted, including maintaining some balanced poses...pretty nice. I love the tailoring on the outfit...everything is meticulous and very well done. The sculpt and paint apps are really good on this one too.

Yes, those shins have quite the splits in 'em, but not enough to deter me from enjoying this figure. Guess it's time to cash in another gift card and get Sam! :)

And Gandalf coming soon too...wow, great month for my LOTR Sideshow collection....

(check out my gallery section for another "desktop" entry featuring this hobbit...)

Well, better late than never for this party.... :)
2966498045_869812b42d_o.jpg

I'm pretty impressed with this hobbit. He stands pretty well unassisted, including maintaining some balanced poses...pretty nice. I love the tailoring on the outfit...everything is meticulous and very well done. The sculpt and paint apps are really good on this one too.

Yes, those shins have quite the splits in 'em, but not enough to deter me from enjoying this figure. Guess it's time to cash in another gift card and get Sam! :)

And Gandalf coming soon too...wow, great month for my LOTR Sideshow collection....

(check out my gallery section for another "desktop" entry featuring this hobbit...)

Yes, i'm enjoying him more and more as I take more shots. Great day up here for some photos...
2967291969_18e881e9c5_b.jpg

2967289799_cd38334819_o.jpg

One of the many things about this figure I'm really impressed with is how well-balanced he is, even with all his "gear"...all the posing I managed was without any hidden support...he's sturdy and poses well.

So impressed with this guy I went and ordered Sam tonight...

Back