Finally have my review of the Hot Toys Batman/Joker!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's an all Dark Knight night tonight...starting with my review of the fantastic Batman and Joker from Hot Toys. Yea, I knew they were going to be good, but I'm still blown away. The Batman is particularly sweet, surpassing even the Takara version from a couple years ago. Yea, the Joker head sculpt isn't a perfect Ledger, but it's still mighty good looking, especially the hair.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Good review Michael, this just shows even more how good this Batman figure is.

that first close up of batman's head looks real.:google
i love these 2 figures. very nice and well worth it for any batman fan. i agree totally with your review.

Agree with all points. Now, where did you get that chair for the Joker pic?

thanks for the review. the more I look at Batman with the bale head on, the more I feel HT should start do sculpted necks as well. The ultra realistic head just make the generic neck looks so outta place IMHO. Minor grip, fabulous figures. :D

Wookster sent me his guest review for these two this weekend, so I'll have that up later this week, and he did some great shots with the Bale head on a suited body. Looks great that way.

thanks for the review. the more I look at Batman with the bale head on, the more I feel HT should start do sculpted necks as well. The ultra realistic head just make the generic neck looks so outta place IMHO. Minor grip, fabulous figures. :D
That's true, I really dislike the generic necks HT uses for there figures. Gives it too toyish of a look for such a beautiful head.

The chair came from an old Power Team set I picked up at Big Lots a couple years ago. It was a military base set.

The jail bars...I just made those.

Terrific Review Michael.

The Begins Suit figure IS a thing of beauty, I can't take my eyes off it..

Last edited:
Michael, you have the best toy reviews around!
Any chance of doing a comparo with Hot Toys V1/Medicom/Takara before you ebay them off? :)

I think you really like the figure Micheal. The good vibe on the figs just ooze out from your review. A great review as always

Great review!

Don't remember THIS from the movie:

review_htdkbats_8.jpg

:D

It's an all Dark Knight night tonight...starting with my review of the fantastic Batman and Joker from Hot Toys. Yea, I knew they were going to be good, but I'm still blown away. The Batman is particularly sweet, surpassing even the Takara version from a couple years ago. Yea, the Joker head sculpt isn't a perfect Ledger, but it's still mighty good looking, especially the hair.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC
Great review, I can't wait to get mine at the end of the year. Glad your still reviewing Hot Toys figures. I thought you'd stop collecting them, since you rarely review them of late.

Back