Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
20080825085104748jpg.jpg

joker2.jpg

Bravo Hot Toys, bravo :clap

Looks like the flaws in the original figure's head, sculpt and paint, are made up for here, this is a must get figure, looks badass.

This may be our last Joker from HT too, I see the M76 machine gun comes with this figure, and since it's not tied to this scene, it's definitely and added touch to sell this to folks.

The lip expression on the regular head is perfect for the mob meeting in the movie. Definitely getting this figure for a head swap and to have the BR figure as well. pjam should be psyched, mask is removable. I'm surprised they did it that way, but kudos to them.

*faints. hits head on desk.*

wow. that looks great. both heads. even the slicked back hair one (which wasn't supposed to look good from what i heard) looks awesome.

i love the "he's so serious." pitch.:lol

Looks pretty darned good, though I'll probably just pick the mask up on Ebay from a bits-and-pieces seller.

Now let's see figure #2 in this second wave....!

Oh myt ucvking god that is amzininghinginin!!!!!!!

WOW WOW, I am so glad they went with two head sculpts and the separate mask. And wow from those fuzzy pics that headsculpt could be the best yet!

I love it. The regular HS is perfect and obviously done to replace the Joker v1 since we never saw the messy paintjob in that scene at all, even when he took the mask off his paint was perfectly applied. I'm definitely glad I ended up with three Jokers. I will display one standard v1, one with the v2 sculpt changed out and then Les'. Perfect display.

Oh boy, another serious puncture to the wallet. By the way, is it me or this version has better looking sculpt than the current hot toys joker? must be the paint job..

wow, do you think toy2 will get him in?

They will. Toys2 never puts anything up until its officially released via HT's site. Word is that will happen this week so look for them to start selling at that time as well.

Back